- OFFERS GREAT FLEXIBILITY - The Audio-Technica AT2050 provides a switchable cardioid, omnidirectional and figure-of-8 polar pattern setting. It's the ideal microphone for studio and field recording.
- REDUCES UNWANTED POPPING SOUNDS - The integral 80Hz hi-pass filter enables you to switch from flat frequency response to a low-end roll-off, reducing the low-frequency ambient noise such as traffic.
- CAPTURES NATURAL SOUNDS - The AT2050 is the ideal microphone for live and studio recording as it smoothly captures vocals, piano or string instruments' sounds.
- RECORD EASILY WITH U-PHORIA - The Behringer U-PHORIA UM2 lets you record your vocal performance as you play a keyboard or guitar. It has a combo input for line-level gears and microphones.
- INCLUDES - Audio-Technica AT2050 Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone. Mic Shock Mount. 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 Threaded Adapter. Protective Pouch. Behringer U-PHORIA UM2 2-Channel USB Audio Interface with 48V Phantom Power. 2-Pack of Blucoil 10-Foot Balanced XLR Cables - Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers and Pro Devices (Male-to-Female). Blucoil 5-Pack of Reusable Velcro Cable Ties. Blucoil Audio Microphone Pop Filter Windscreen with Stand Clip Stabilization Arm, Swivel Mount.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.