Frequency Response: 15-50,000 Hz
Output Voltage: 0.3 mV (1 kHz, 3.54 cm/sec)
Channel Separation: 30 dB (1 kHz)
Channel Balance: 0.5 dB (1 kHz)
Vertical Tracking Force: 1.8-2.2 grams (2.0g standard)
Coil Impedance: 10 Ohm (1 kHz)
DC Resistance: 10 Ohm
Recommended Load Impedance: 100 Ohm (with head amplifier connected)
Coil Inductance: 22 µH (1 kHz)
Stylus Shape: 0.3 x 0.7 mil nude elliptical
Cantilever: Duralumin tapered pipe
Vertical Tracking Angle: 23 Degrees
Dimensions (HxWxL): 16 x 16.6 x 26.5mm
- THE UPGRADE VERSION - The Audio-Technica AT33EV is the successor of the AT33ANV; compared to its predecessor, the AT33EV has a tapered duralumin cantilever which effectively lightens the fulcrum's weight and hardens the cantilever.
- ENHANCED MAGNETIC ENERGY - This model utilizes a neodymium magnet with max. energy product BHmax of 50kJ/m3, further strengthening the concentrated magnetic field of the coil gap.
- HIGH SEPARATION AND WIDE RESPONSE - The dual moving coil cartridge features 30 dB (1 kHz) channel separation and a broad frequency response of 15-50,000 Hz. Thus, it delivers outstanding and detailed audio content.
- PURE TRANSMISSION - AT33EV's PCOCC coil enables purer audio transmission as it is not subjected to grain boundaries.
- INCLUDES - Audio-Technica AT33EV Dual Moving Magnet Coil Stereo Cartridge. Blucoil Audio Carbon Anti-Static Fiber Cleaning Brush for Vinyl/LP Records
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.