- SMOOTH AND NATURAL SOUNDS - The Audio Technica AT4040 is a large diaphragm, externally polarized (DC bias) true condenser microphone. This is specially engineered to meet professional acoustic requirements in broadcast and recording.
- REMOVES LOW-FREQUENCY DISTORTION - Compared to other microphones, the AT4040 has transformer-less circuity that eliminates low-frequency distortion. This gives a better correlation of the high-speed transient.
- REDUCED PICKUP OF UNWANTED NOISE - This microphone features a cardioid polar pattern, which is more sensitive to sounds originating in front of the mic. Thus, it reduces the pickup of unwanted sounds and provides better isolation between performers.
- ADJUSTABLE MIC SENSITIVITY - The AT4040 is equipped with 10 dB pad switch that lets you lower the microphone's sensitivity. It provides a higher SPL capability, which makes the AT4040 versatile recording equipment.
- INCLUDES - Audio Technica AT4040 Cardioid Condenser Microphone. Blucoil Audio 6-Inch Microphone Pop Filter Windscreen for Studio Recording with Stand Clip and Swivel Mount 360 Flexible Holder Double Layer Mesh (Black). Blucoil Audio 20-Feet Balanced XLR Cable - Premium Series 3-Pin (Black). 5-Pack of Blucoil Cable Ties.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.