- PICKS UP SOUNDS EVEN AT LONG DISTANCE - The Audio-Technica AT8035 has a narrow acceptance angle that's desirable for long-distance sound pickup. It maintains outstanding off-axis noise rejection too.
- REDUCES BACKGROUND NOISE - The integral 80Hz low-frequency roll-off minimizes the pickup of unwanted ambient sounds such as traffic, room reverberations, and more.
- CANCELS UNWANTED RADIO FREQUENCIES - The AT875R Line and Gradient mic feature an interference tube in front of the capsule, which protects your audio from phone or radio frequency interference.
- PROVIDES 2 POWERING OPTIONS - The condenser microphone runs on either 11-52V DC phantom power or 1.5V AA battery. The battery isn't needed for phantom power operation.
- INCLUDES - Audio-Technica AT8035 Condenser Microphone. AT8405a Stand Clamp. 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 Threaded Adapter. Windscreen. Battery. Carrying Case. Extra Audio Technica AT8132 Shotgun Mic Windscreen Foam (Black). Samson SR350 Closed-Back Stereo Headphones. Silicon Power 16GB Class 10 SDHC SD Card. 2-Pack of Blucoil 10-Foot Balanced XLR Cables - Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers and Pro Devices (Male-to-Female).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.