- TRACKS YOUR RECORDS' GROOVES ACCURATELY - The Audio-Technica AT85EP is a dual moving magnet cartridge with 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical diamond stylus. It delivers high clarity audio due to its precise tracking along the grooves of your LP or vinyl record, even at higher frequencies.
- REPRODUCES DETAILED AUDIO - This cartridge features a wide channel separation of 20dB and 20Hz~20kHz of frequency response, ensuring you get the most accurate audio reproduction.
- PROVIDES DISTORTION-FREE SOUND - This dual moving magnet cartridge utilizes 400 mH coil inductance, which transmits subtle sonic details with pure clarity and free of distortion.
- OFFERS USAGE FLEXIBILITY - The AT85EP cartridge is designed for P-mount (plug-in) turntables. You can quickly plug it into the end of the tonearm, then secure it with a single screw. This cartridge can be used on Audio-Technica, Hitachi, and Pioneer linear tracking turntables with T4P plug-in connectors.
- INCLUDES - Audio-Technica AT85EP Dual Moving Magnet Cartridge. Blucoil Audio Carbon Fiber Anti-Static Cleaning Brush for Vinyl/LP Records.
Audio-Technica AT85EP Dual Moving Magnet Cartridge
Designed specifically for the linear format, the Audio-Technica AT85EP Dual Moving Magnet Cartridge features 20dB of channel separation and a frequency response range of 20Hz to 20kHz. It tracks the grooves of vinyl and LP records accurately and reproduces detailed audio. The 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical diamond stylus has two radii, one riding on the center of the groove and the other tracking the higher frequencies. Combine with para-toroidal coil construction; the AT85EP transmits sonic details with clarity.
- Replacement Stylus: ATN85EP
- Frequency Response: 20~20,000 Hz
- Channel Separation: 20 dB at 1 kHz
- Vertical Tracking Force Range: 1.0~1.5 grams (1.25 g standard)
- Recommended Load Impedance: 47,000 Ohm
- Output: 3.5 mV (1 kHz, 5 cm/sec)
- Channel Balance: 2.0 dB (1 kHz)
- Coil Impedance: 2.8 kOhm (1 kHz)
- DC Resistance: 410 Ohm
- Recommended Load Capacitance: 100~200pF
- Coil Inductance: 400 mH (1 kHz)
- Vertical Tracking Angle: 20 degrees
- Stylus Shape: 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical
- Cantilever: Aluminum Pipe
- Mount: P-Mount
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 0.60 x 0.93 x 1.38"
- Weight: 6g
Also Comes With:
Blucoil Carbon Anti-Static Vinyl Cleaning Brush
The Blucoil Audio Anti-Static Carbon Fiber Brush effectively gets rid of the dust, dirt, and grit on your LPs and vinyl records. It features two rows of anti-static carbon fiber bristles that also brushes off dust and static charge away from your speakers. These electrically conductive synthetic bristles are your best tools for preserving your priceless record collection.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.