Replacement Stylus: ATN85EP
Frequency Response: 20~20,000 Hz
Channel Separation: 20 dB at 1 kHz
Vertical Tracking Force Range: 1.0~1.5 grams (1.25 g standard)
Recommended Load Impedance: 47,000 Ohm
Output: 3.5 mV (1 kHz, 5 cm/sec)
Channel Balance: 2.0 dB (1 kHz)
Coil Impedance: 2.8 kOhm (1 kHz)
DC Resistance: 410 Ohm
Recommended Load Capacitance: 100~200pF
Coil Inductance: 400 mH (1 kHz)
Vertical Tracking Angle: 20 degrees
Stylus Shape: 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical
Cantilever: Aluminum Pipe
Dimensions (HxWxD): 0.60 x 0.93 x 1.38 inches
Weight: 6 grams
- TRACKS YOUR RECORDS' GROOVES ACCURATELY - The Audio-Technica AT85EP is a dual moving magnet cartridge with 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical diamond stylus. It delivers high clarity audio due to its precise tracking along the grooves of your LP or vinyl record, even at higher frequencies.
- REPRODUCES DETAILED AUDIO - This cartridge features a wide channel separation of 20dB and 20Hz~20kHz of frequency response, ensuring you get the most accurate audio reproduction.
- PROVIDES DISTORTION-FREE SOUND - This dual moving magnet cartridge utilizes 400 mH coil inductance, which transmits subtle sonic details with pure clarity and free of distortion.
- OFFERS USAGE FLEXIBILITY - The AT85EP cartridge is designed for P-mount (plug-in) turntables. You can quickly plug it into the end of the tonearm, then secure it with a single screw. This cartridge can be used on Audio-Technica, Hitachi, and Pioneer linear tracking turntables with T4P plug-in connectors.
- INCLUDES - Audio-Technica AT85EP Dual Moving Magnet Cartridge. Blucoil Audio Carbon Fiber Anti-Static Cleaning Brush for Vinyl/LP Records.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.