- REPRODUCES NATURAL AND UNDISTORTED VOCALS - The Audio-Technica AT875R produces rich sounds with lots of clarity. It's the ideal solution for indoor dialogs and voiceover recordings.
- PICKS UP SOUNDS EVEN AT LONG DISTANCE - The narrow 60-degrees sound capture angle is desirable for the long-distance sound pickup while maintaining excellent off-axis noise rejection.
- REMOVES UNWANTED REAR NOISES - The combined line and gradient polar patterns reduce undesirable sound pickup from the rear.
- CAN BE USED ON BOOMS - The very short (175mm) shotgun mic weighs only 80g and can be quickly installed on a boom or microphone stand as it has its own clamp and screw thread adapter.
- INCLUDES - Audio-Technica AT875R Line + Gradient Condenser Microphone. Microphone Stand Clamp. 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 Threaded Adapter. Windscreen. Protective Pouch. Samson SR350 Closed-Back Stereo Headphones. 2-Pack of Blucoil 10-Foot Balanced XLR Cables - Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers and Pro Devices (Male-to-Female). Blucoil 5-Pack of Reusable Velcro Cable Ties.
Audio-Technica AT875R Line + Gradient Condenser Microphone
The Audio-Technica AT875R is the ideal shotgun microphone for indoor dialogs, voiceovers, and other traditional miking applications. The versatile condenser mic has both line and gradient polar patterns. Its built-in low cut/high pass filter reduces undesirable rumbles. The AT875R's tailored response reduces camera and handling noise. The mic operates on phantom power ONLY.
- Mic Type: Line + Gradient Polar Pattern, Fixed-Charge Back Plate - Permanently Polarized Condenser
- Frequency Response: 90Hz~20kHz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -30dB (31.6mV) re 1V at 1Pa
- Impedance: 100 Ohm
- Max SPL: 127db SPL, 1kHz at 1% THD
- SNR: 74dB, 1kHz at 1Pa
- Dynamic Range: 107dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Connectors: Integral 3-Pin XLRM
- Dimensions: 6.9" Long, 0.8" Diameter
- Weight: 80g
- Accessories: AT8405a Stand Clamp, 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 Threaded Adapter, Windscreen, Protective Pouch
Also Comes With:
Samson SR350 Closed-Back Stereo Headphones
Listen to high-quality stereo sounds with the Samson SR350 Headphone! It features 35mm drivers that produce an outstanding bass performance. The SR350 also delivers excellent noise isolation and boasts 110dB sensitivity. The closed-back headphone has a 20Hz~20kHz frequency range and 32 Ohm impedance.
Blucoil 10-FT Balanced XLR Cables (2-Pack)
The 10-foot Blucoil cable interconnects your microphone to an audio interface, mixer, or preamp. It is made with premium Male-to-Female Neutrik-equivalent Zinc Alloy connectors that are protected with a high-density PVC jacket. The 92% shielding protects your audio signal from EMI and RFI. The OFC wire ensures that the best possible conductivity is provided. The Blucoil Balanced XLR Cable also avoids unwanted lost signals or degeneration.
Get the AT875R Bundle today and receive 5-Pack of Blucoil Reusable Velcro Cable Ties!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.