Replacement Stylus: ATN91R
Frequency Response: 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz
Channel Separation: 18 dB at 1 kHz
Vertical Tracking Force Range: 1.5~2.5 grams (2g standard)
Recommended Load Impedance: 47,000 Ohm
Output: 3.5 mV (1 kHz, 5 cm/sec)
Channel Balance: 2.5 dB (1 kHz)
Coil Impedance: 2.8 kOhm (1 kHz)
DC Resistance: 410 Ohm
Recommended Load Capacitance: 100~200pF
Coil Inductance: 400 mH (1 kHz)
Vertical Tracking Angle: 20 degrees
Stylus Shape: 0.6 mil conical
Cantilever: Aluminum Pipe
Dimensions (HxWxD): 0.67 x 0.66 x 1.22 inches
Weight: 5 grams
- OFFERS LOWER DISTORTION - The Audio-Technica AT91R is the upgraded version of the popular AT91 phono cartridge. It is equipped with dual mount magnet configuration combined with para-toroidal coil construction, transmitting sonic details with lower distortion compared to its predecessor.
- GIVES YOU HI-FI AUDIO PERFORMANCE - This dual moving magnet cartridge minimizes magnetic losses and ensures better signal transfer to provide you high-fidelity sounds.
- EASILY MOUNTS ON A VARIETY OF TURNTABLES - Audio-Technica designed this cartridge with 1/2" mount, which fits virtually any tonearm or headshell. In fact, the AT91R is the standard cartridge supplied on the Audio-Technica AT-LP3 turntable.
- WORKS WELL WITH OLD RECORD PLAYERS - The AT91R features a 1.5~2.5g of tracking force and 2g as its standard weight. Its 0.6 mil conical diamond stylus works best with higher tonearm tracking forces.
- INCLUDES - Audio-Technica AT91R Stereo Phono Cartridge. Blucoil Audio Carbon Fiber Anti-Static Cleaning Brush for Vinyl/LP Records.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.