- PROVIDES ENHANCED AUDIO - The Audio-Technica ATH-M30x Headphones features 40mm Neodymium Magnet drivers that deliver detailed audio with a strong mid-range definition.
- ISOLATES BACKGROUND NOISE - Enjoy listening to great music without worrying about ambient sounds muddying your listening pleasure. Plus, the circumaural earcups completely enclose your ears.
- CAN BE USED FOR VARIOUS APPLICATION - You can use the ATH-M30x for mixing, studio tracking, and even field recording. It has a wide frequency response of 15 to 22,000Hz.
- OFFERS EXCELLENT PORTABILITY - The headphone features a collapsible design that doesn't take too much space in your bag. Plus, the ergonomic single-side cable exit keeps cable management feasible.
- INCLUDES - Audio-Technica ATH-M30x Closed-Back Dynamic Headphones. 1/4" Screw-On Adapter. Carrying Pouch. Antlion Audio ModMic 4.0 Cardioid Attachable Boom Microphone without Mute Switch. Blucoil Audio Premium 3.5mm Headphone/Microphone Y Splitter Cable (Male-to-Female).
Audio-Technica ATH-M30x Closed-Back Dynamic Headphones
The Audio-Technica ATH-M30x combines premium materials and modern engineering in delivering outstanding audio quality. The professional monitor headphones produce accurate audio with a strong mid-range definition. Audio-Technica primarily designed the ATH-M30x for studio tracking and mixing. Top audio engineers enjoy wearing the ATH-M30x for its outstanding comfort and exceptional audio reproduction.
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver: 40mm Neodymium Magnet with CCAW Voice Coil
- Frequency Response: 15Hz~22kHz
- Sensitivity: 96dB
- Impedance: 47 Ohms
- Accessories: 9.8' straight cable, left-side exit cable, 1/4" screw-on adapter, protective carrying pouch
Also Comes With
Antlion Audio ModMic 4.0 without Mute Switch
You can conveniently attach the Antlion Audio ModMic 4 to any headset. Easily customize the placement of the boom mic anywhere on your headphones with the help of the adhesive sticker on the base clasp. This cardioid microphone reduces the sound transmission behind the capsule, thus, eliminating unwanted noise. The ModMic 4 is compatible to use with many devices including Windows and Linux PC.
- Pattern: Unidirectional
- Sensitivity: -38 +/-3dB
- Frequency Response: 100Hz~10kHz
- SNR: 50+dB or Lesser
- Impedance: 2.2 KOhm
- Operating Voltage: 1~10V
- Max Current at 2.0V: 500mA
- Max Input SPL: 110dB
- Cable Type: 3.5mm TRS Connector, 130" Cable Length with Coaxial Shielding
- Boom Mic: 6.9" Length
Blucoil Y Splitter for Audio, Mic
Conveniently connect your headphone and microphone to just one audio jack with the Blucoil Splitter Cable! The 8-inch long cable features gold-plated 3.5mm TRRS connectors (one female and two males) with high precision copper conductors. The cable precisely transmits clear audio signals, so you don't have to worry about muddy sounds. Plus, the Blucoil cable is protected with a high-density PVC cover jacket. The TRRS Splitter Cable is compatible with Antlion Audio ModMic and various earphones/headphones with a standard 3.5mm jack such as 1MORE, AKG, Audio-Technica, HIFIMAN, Roland, and Samson.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.