With the ATH-M50 professional studio monitor headphones, Audio-Technica has achieved an exceptionally accurate response and long-wearing listening comfort. Designed especially for professional monitoring and mixing, these studiophones feature an efficient collapsible design for space-saving portability and storage. Circumaural ear pieces swivel 180-degrees for easy one-ear monitoring and luxuriously padded ear cushions create an outstanding seal for maximum isolation. The adjustable headband is generously padded for ultimate comfort during long mixing sessions. A coiled cable at the left earpiece terminates to a gold-plated mini-plug with included screw-on 1/4" adapter. Audio-Technica's sophisticated driver technology and superior components deliver exceptional power handling and very high SPL capabilities while maintaining clarity of sound throughout their extended range, with deep, accurate bass and outstanding high-frequency extension. The headphones feature proprietary large-aperture drivers with neodymium magnet systems for ultra-efficient signal transfer. Product Details: Exceptional audio quality for professional monitoring and mixing Collapsible design ideal for easy portability and convenient storage Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with neodymium magnet systems Closed-back cushioned earcup design creates an outstanding seal for maximum isolation Adjustable padded headband for comfort during long mixing/recording sessions Single-sided coiled cable terminate...
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with neodymium magnet systems
- Closed-back cushioned earcup design creates an outstanding seal for maximum isolation
- Collapsible design ideal for easy portability and convenient storage
- Exceptional audio quality for professional monitoring and mixing
- Bundle includes Audio Technica ATH-M50X Headphones and Fiio A1 Headphone Amplifier