- OFFERS BETTER DETAIL IN THE MIDS - The Audio-Technica ATH-M60x Headphones features 102dB sensitivity and provides clearer, more forward upper mid. Best to use for acoustic guitar listening.
- PROVIDES MORE COMFORT - In terms of breathability, the ATH-M60x on-ears headphones have lesser headband pressure than the ATH-M50x. You'll feel less fatigued wearing the ATH-M60x for extended periods.
- WORKS WITH A VARIETY OF SMARTPHONES AND MEDIA PLAYERS - The low-impedance (38 Ohm) design of ATH-M60x can deliver high output levels from any headphone output.
- ATTACH A MODMIC - Turn your ATH-M60x into a professional-grade headset! The attachable ModMic 4.0 offers superb noise cancellation and a mute switch, which are useful for recording or podcasting.
- INCLUDES - Audio-Technica ATH-M60x Closed-Back Dynamic Headphones. Detachable 3.9-9.8' Coiled Cable, 9.8' Straight Cable, and 3.9' Straight Cable. 1/4" Screw-On Adapter. Protective Pouch. Antlion Audio ModMic 4.0 Attachable Boom Microphone with Mute Switch. Blucoil USB External Audio Adapter with 3.5mm TRS Mono Microphone and TRRS Stereo Headphones Jack. Blucoil Audio Premium 3.5mm Headphone/Microphone Y Splitter Cable (Male-to-Female).
Audio-Technica ATH-M60x Closed-Back Dynamic Headphones
If you listen more to acoustic music, the Audio-Technica ATH-M60x is the ideal monitor headphones for you! The closed-back headphone has 102dB sensitivity and delivers a more forward upper mids compared to the ATH-M50x. Plus, the ATH-M60x provides lesser headband pressure so you can wear it for extended periods without feeling any fatigue.
- Type: Closed-Back Dynamic
- Driver: 45mm with Neodymium Magnet and CCAW Voice Coil
- Frequency Response: 15Hz-28kHz
- Max Input Power: 1,600mW at 1kHz
- Sensitivity: 102dB
- Impedance: 38 Ohm
- Accessories: Detachable 3.9-9.8' Coiled Cable, 9.8' Straight Cable, 3.9' Straight Cable, 1/4" Screw-On Adapter, Protective Pouch
Also Comes With:
Antlion Audio ModMic 4 with Mute Switch
The Antlion Audio ModMic 4 easily attaches to any headphone cans with the help of the adhesive base clasps. The unidirectional cardioid mic reduces sound transmission behind the capsule, thus, eliminating unwanted noise. It is compatible to use with many devices such as computers and gaming consoles.
- Pattern: Unidirectional
- Sensitivity: -38 +/-3dB
- Frequency Response: 100Hz~10kHz
- Impedance: 2.2 KOhm
- Max Input SPL: 110dB
- SNR: Less than +50dB
- Operating Voltage: 1~10V | Max Current at 2.0V: 500mA
- Cable Type: 3.5mm TRS Connector, 130" Cable Length with Coaxial Shielding
- Boom Mic: 6.9" Length
- Accessories: Base Clasps, Adhesive Pads, Foam Pop Filter, Carrying Case, Alcohol Wipes, Cable Clips
Blucoil USB Audio Adapter
The Blucoil USB Audio Adapter transforms your existing 3.5mm microphone/headphones into a USB device. It features a 3.5mm TRS microphone and 3.5mm TRRS headphone jack. The lightweight adapter uses C-Media HS-100B Chip (CTIA standard) for widest compatibility. It is compatible with Windows XP+, Linux, Mac OS X, and Google Chromebook operating systems.
Blucoil Y Splitter for Audio, Mic
Conveniently connect your headphone and microphone to just one audio jack with the Blucoil Splitter Cable! The 8-inch long cable features gold-plated 3.5mm TRRS connectors (one female and two males) with high precision copper conductors. The cable precisely transmits clear audio signals, so you don't have to worry about muddy sounds. Plus, the Blucoil cable is protected with a high-density PVC cover jacket. The TRRS Splitter Cable is compatible with Antlion Audio ModMic and various earphones/headphones with a standard 3.5mm jack such as 1MORE, AKG, Audio-Technica, HIFIMAN, Roland, and Samson.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.