- OFFERS 2 NOISE-CANCELING MODES - Audio-Technica built the ATH-MSR7NC with active and passive noise-canceling. You get an in-line 360-degrees omnidirectional microphone, which ensures consistent noise cancellation.
- PRODUCES TRUE HIGH-RESOLUTION SOUND - You get Audio-Technica's exclusive 45mm True Motion Drivers, precision-tooled flange and the crescent-shaped PCB in the ATH-MSR7NC. These reduce the distortion by balancing and tuning the mid/low frequencies.
- RECORD WITH A NOISE-CANCELING MIC - The Antlion Audio ModMic 4 is a noise-reducing cardioid/uni-directional microphone. It is designed to pick up sound from one direction only. It isolates the ambient noise coming from the rear and sides.
- PLAY AND RECORD LIKE A PRO - Plug the ATH-MSR7NC and ModMic 4 into the Blucoil Y splitter for simultaneous listening, talking, and playing. It allows you to use the ModMic with your favorite game consoles such as PS4, Xbox 1, and Wii U. Meanwhile, the Antlion Audio USB adapter allows you to connect your microphone and headphones to a Mac computer.
- INCLUDES - Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7NC Hi-Res Headphones with Active Noise Canceling. Antlion Audio ModMic 4.0 Attachable Boom Microphone with Mute Switch. Blucoil USB Audio Adapter. Blucoil Audio Premium 3.5mm Headphone/Microphone Y Splitter Cable (Male-to-Female).
Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7NC Hi-Res Headphones
Enjoy long hours of listening pleasure with the noise-canceling Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7NC High-Resolution Headphones. It comes with 45mm True Motion Drivers, protected by Multi-Layer Air Damping Technology, which reduces unwanted vibrations and sound distortion.
- Driver: 45mm True Motion
- Frequency Response: 5-40,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 104 dB/mW (active mode)
- Impedance: 150 ohms (active)
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omni-directional
- Mic Frequency Response: 50~4,000Hz
- Battery: Internal Battery: 3.7V rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
- Detachable Cables: 3.9' standard cable, 3.9) cable with in-line mic and controls
- Connector: 1/8" gold-plated stereo mini-plug, L-shaped
Also Comes With:
Antlion Audio ModMic 4.0 with Mute Switch
The Antlion Audio ModMic 4 can be easily attached to any headphones with the help of the adhesive base clasps. The unidirectional cardioid microphone reduces the sound transmission behind the capsule. It is compatible to use with many devices such as computers and gaming consoles.
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional
- Impedance: 2.2 kOhm
- Sensitivity: -38 +/-3dB
- Response: 100Hz~10kHz
- SNR: 50+ dB or Lesser | Max Input SPL: 110dB
- Operating Voltage: 1~10V | Max Current at 2.0V: 500mA
- Cable: 3.5mm TRS Cable (130" Long) with Coaxial Shielding | Boom Mic: 6.9" Length
- Accessories: 2 Base & 1 Top Clasp with Cap. 1 Extra Adhesive Pad for Re-Attachment of Base Clasp. Foam Pop Filter. Carrying Case. Alcohol Wipe. 5 Cable Clips.
Blucoil USB Audio Adapter
The Blucoil USB Audio Adapter transforms your existing 3.5mm microphone/headphones into a USB device. It features a 3.5mm TRS microphone and 3.5mm TRRS headphone jack. The lightweight adapter uses C-Media HS-100B Chip (CTIA standard) for widest compatibility. It is compatible with Windows XP+, Linux, Mac OS X, and Google Chromebook operating systems.
Blucoil Y Splitter for Audio, Mic
Conveniently connect your headphone and microphone to just one audio jack with the Blucoil Splitter Cable! The 8-inch long cable features gold-plated 3.5mm TRRS connectors (one female and two males) with high precision copper conductors. The cable precisely transmits clear audio signals, so you don't have to worry about muddy sounds. Plus, the Blucoil cable is protected with a high-density PVC cover jacket. The TRRS Splitter Cable is compatible with Antlion Audio ModMic and many earphones/headphones with a standard 3.5mm jack.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.