- REPRODUCES PRECISE AUDIO QUALITY - The Audio-Technica ATH-R70x Headphones uses rare-earth magnetic circuitry in the 45mm drivers allowing a remarkable spatialization with reduced distortion.
- PROVIDES NATURAL SOUNDS - The aluminum honeycomb-mesh housing of ATH-R70x is acoustically transparent, providing airy and spacious open-back spatial reproduction.
- OFFERS ALL-DAY COMFORT - The ATH-R70x features an inbuilt anti-vibration 3D Wing headband that self-adjusts to the user's head. It has velour earpads that allow heat to escape and eliminate pressure.
- MAINTAINS PROPER STEREO ORIENTATION - The headphones have a unique, dual-sided Y-shaped detachable locking cable (L/R signal independent) that ensures correct stereo placement.
- INCLUDES - Audio-Technica ATH-R70x Open-Back Reference Headphones. Detachable Locking Y-Cable. Protective Carrying Pouch. FiiO E10K USB DAC Headphone Amplifier. Slappa Full-Sized HardBody Pro Headphone Case. Blucoil 6-Foot Premium Extension Cable with Stereo 3.5mm Tips.
Audio-Technica ATH-R70x Open-Back Reference Headphones
Trusted by audiophiles, the Audio-Technica ATH-R70x has large-aperture 45mm drivers and perforated aluminum earcups that deliver remarkable spatialization. The magnetic circuits ensure optimal response at high frequencies by reducing the distortion.
- Type: Open-Back Reference
- Driver Diameter: 45mm
- Sensitivity: 99dB
- Frequency Response: 5Hz~40kHz
- Impedance: 470 Ohm
- Max Input Power: 1000mW at 1kHz
- Accessories: Detachable Locking Y-Cable, Protective Carrying Pouch
- Weight: 210 g
Also Comes With:
FiiO E10K USB DAC Headphone Amplifier
The FiiO E10K has improved audio quality with no phase shift. The reduced silence interval or delay when changing tracks is attributed to the powerful PCM5102 DAC chip. To ensure further lowered noise floor, FiiO optimized the low-pass filter and bass boost circuits. You can enjoy superior transient response thanks to the new LMH6643 operational amplifier.
- Drive Ability: 16~150 Ohm
- Volume Control: ALPS Potentiometer
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz
- Channel Imbalance: Less than 0.4dB
- Output Impedance: Less than 1.04 Ohm
- THD: Less than 0.006% (1kHz)
- SNR: Greater than 105dB A-wtd
- Crosstalk: 70dB (1kHz) or Greater
- Gain: 1.6dB (GAIN=L) | 8.8dB (GAIN=H)
- Connectors: Micro USB, 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Recommended Power Input: DC 5V 500mA | Output Power: 200mW
- Dimensions: 2 x 3.1 x 0.2"
- Weight: 78 g
Slappa HardBody Pro Headphone Case
The Slappa Hardbody Pro Hardcase fits most full-sized headphones from popular models such as 1More, Audio-Technica, AKG, and more. It features Molded Duro-Shock xEVA exterior and crushed-velveteen interior lining, which protects your beloved headphones from unwanted scratches and water damages.
- Inner Case Dimensions (DxWxH): 4.5 x 7.5 x 8.8"
Blucoil 6-FT Headphone Extension Cable
The Blucoil audio cable adds 6 feet of length to your earphones/headphones while maintaining good sound quality. It is equipped with gold-plated split 3.5mm male-to-female TRS connectors and oxygen-free copper (OFC) conductors, ensuring your signal transfer stays clean without any noise distortion. The Blucoil extension cable is compatible with smartphones, PCs, portable amps, MP3 players, and more!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.