Bluetooth Core Specifications: Bluetooth 4.1, Class 2; A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP; aptX, AAC, SBC
Operating Range: 33' line of sight
Driver Diameter: 45mm
Mic Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
Frequency Response: 5Hz~40kHz Headphones, 50~4kHz Mic
Max Input Power: 1,500mW (for wired connection)
Sensitivity: 100dB/mW Headphones, -44dB (1V/Pa at 1 kHz) Mic
Impedance: 39 Ohm
Power Source: DC 3.7V Li-Po battery
Cable: Detachable 3.9' with in-line control/microphone
Polar Pattern: Omni- and uni-directional
Codec: aptX Low Latency
Operating Range: +32'
Sample Rate: 16bit/48khz
Frequency Response: Omni Mode: 20Hz~20kHz; Uni Mode: Rolloff: -6dB by 200hz, full rolloff at 300hz
Charging Port: Micro USB to USB Type-A
- LISTEN TO HI-FI AUDIO WIRED AND WIRELESSLY - The Audio-Technica ATH-SR6BTBK Over-Ear Headphones lets you choose between wired or Bluetooth connection. You can also pair the headset with Near Field Communication (NFC)-enabled devices. No need to find your phone to adjust your sound volume.
- PROVIDES HANDS-FREE CONTROLS - These Bluetooth headphones are compatible with A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, and HSP profiles. You can change the audio and video playback by tapping the built-in control switch on the left earcup.
- ENSURES ERGONOMIC DESIGN - Enjoy listening all day without feeling discomfort thanks to the soft, memory foam earpads. You can also adjust the headband slider for a more comfortable fit. Plus, the portable ATH-SR6BTBK can be folded easily and stored in a compact pouch.
- WORKS FOR MORE THAN 24 HOURS - These headphones' internal battery provides up to 30 hours of continuous use. You can enjoy a day and half of wireless listening before charging the ATH-SR6BTBK.
- INCLUDES - Audio-Technica ATH-SR6BTBK Over-Ear Bluetooth Headphones. Antlion Audio ModMic GDL-0700 Wireless Attachable Boom Microphone. Blucoil USB Wall Adapter for 5V 1000mA with US Plug.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.