Operating Frequencies: 2.4 GHz ISM band (2400 to 2483.5 MHz)
Dynamic Range: >109 dB (A-weighted), typical
Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.05% typical
Operating Range: 30m (Open range environment with no interfering signals)
Operating Temperature: 0~+40 degrees C
Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz (Depending on microphone type)
Receiving System: Diversity (frequency/time/space)
Maximum Output Level: XLR, balanced: 0 dBV | 1/4", unbalanced: +6 dBV
Power Requirements: 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12V DC .5A (center positive) switched mode external power supply
Dimensions (WxHxD): 7.48 x 1.82 x 5.06"
RF Power Output: 10 mW
Battery Requirement: 2x 1.5V AA
Dimensions: 10.03 long x 1.97" diameter
- SPEAK COMFORTABLY, WIRELESSLY - The Audio-Technica ATW-1102 System 10 units automatically scans the best available frequency in an open channel. It operates in the 2.4GHz band and avoids intermodulation and interference.
- REDUCES DROPOUTS - Thanks to the multiple true-diversity operations, ATW-1102 selects the best signal from the two receiver-sections. It sustains the bi-directional communication between paired receivers and transmitters.
- CAN USE MULTIPLE UNIT - You can connect the System 10 up to 8 channels/units all at the same time without any problems in the frequency coordination or group selection.
- ELIMINATES HUMS - The ground-lift switch helps in removing any audible hum caused by ground loops.
- INCLUDES - Audio-Technica ATW-1102 System 10 Wireless Handheld Microphone System. Blucoil 10ft Balanced XLR Cable: Premium Series 3-Pin Microphone, Speakers and Pro Devices Cable. 2 Pack of Blucoil AA Batteries.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.