- ISOLATES BACKGROUND NOISE - The Audio-Technica PRO 35's cardioid polar pattern reduces the pickup of sounds from the rear and sides, enabling you to record instruments or vocals clearer.
- CAPTURES SUBTLE NUANCES - This microphone can capture every detail and sound character of your sax, toms, brass or percussion instrument thanks to its extended 50Hz~15kHz frequency response.
- REMOVES NOISE VIBRATIONS AND HUMS - The included AT8538 power module provides a low-cut filter that eliminates low-noise frequencies below 80Hz such as ground vibration, electric hum, and buzz.
- PHANTOM POWERED BY BEHRINGER - The ultra-compact MicroPower PS400 offers switchable 12V/48V phantom power to your PRO 35 Microphone. It has a low-noise audio performance and auto overload protection.
- INCLUDES - Audio-Technica PRO 35 Clip-On Cardioid Condenser Microphone. Audio-Technica AT8538 Power Module. UniMount Microphone Mount. Protective Pouch. Behringer Micropower PS400 Phantom Power Supply. 2-Pack of Blucoil 10-Foot Balanced XLR Cables - Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers and Pro Devices (Male-to-Female). Blucoil 5-Pack of Reusable Velcro Cable Ties.
Audio-Technica PRO 35 Clip-On Cardioid Condenser Microphone
The Audio-Technica PRO 35 Microphone performs excellently in high-SPL applications, ideal for stage performers! The clip-on cardioid mic isolates noises coming from the rear and sides, capturing clearer audio. The PRO 35 includes a Unimount mic clip for your musical instrument (e.g., brass, percussion, sax, etc.) and AT8538 Power Module with 80Hz low-cut filter.
- Element: Fixed-Charge Back Plate, Permanently Polarized Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80Hz, 18dB/octave
- Frequency Response: 50Hz~15kHz
- Impedance: 250 Ohm
- Sensitivity: -45dB (5.6mV) re 1V at 1Pa
- SNR: 64dB, 1kHz at 1Pa
- Max Input Sound Level: 145dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% THD
- Dynamic Range: 115dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11~52V DC, 2mA typical
- Output Connector (Power Module): Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable: 1.8m long (permanently attached to the mic), 2.6mm diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
- Accessories: AT8538 Power Module, UniMount Microphone Mount, Protective Pouch
Also Comes With:
Behringer MicroPower PS400
The MicroPower PS400 is Behringer's compact universal phantom power supply for condenser microphones. It offers ultra-low noise audio performance and provides auto-overload protection. You are ensured your tweeter doesn't get damaged. Instead, it resets automatically.
- Mic INPUT, Mic THRU: XLR connector Balanced
- Switchable Voltage: +12V or +48V
- Mains Connector: External Power Supply, 12V / 150mA
Blucoil 10-FT Balanced XLR Cables (2-Pack)
The 10-foot Blucoil cable interconnects your microphone to an audio interface, mixer, or preamp. It is made with premium Male-to-Female Neutrik-equivalent Zinc Alloy connectors that are protected with a high-density PVC jacket. The 92% shielding protects your audio signal from EMI and RFI. The OFC wire ensures that the best possible conductivity is provided. The Blucoil Balanced XLR Cable also avoids unwanted lost signals or degeneration.
Receive 5-Pack of Blucoil Cable Ties when you avail the PRO 35 Bundle today!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.