- PROVIDES SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE - The Audio-Technica PRO 44 is a wide-range condenser microphone with a low-mass diaphragm. Its Hemi-cardioid (half-space cardioid) polar pattern effectively rejects feedbacks.
- OFFERS VERSATILE USE - The microphone's low profile allows you to place it on conference/lecture tables or podiums. You can also put the PRO 44 inside a piano's lid to solve any phase issues when recording. If you're performing with a band, set this mic on the floor, in front of the kick drum to get a nice low-end.
- POWERED BY BEHRINGER PS400 - The ultra-compact MicroPower PS400 offers switchable 12V/48V phantom power to your PRO 44 Boundary Microphone. It has low noise audio performance and auto overload protection.
- CONNECT WITH BLUCOIL XLR CABLE - The 10-feet premium balanced audio cable efficiently connects microphones to preamps, mixers, recorders, and audio interfaces. It ensures protection against RFI and EMI noises thanks to the 92% shield and twin-conductive PVC inner shielding.
- INCLUDES - Audio-Technica PRO 44 ProPoint Half-Cardioid Condenser Boundary Microphone. 7.6m Long Cable with TA3F and XLR-M Connectors. Behringer Micropower PS400 Phantom Power Supply. Blucoil 10-Foot Balanced XLR Cable - Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers and Pro Devices (Male-to-Female). Blucoil 5-Pack of Reusable Velcro Cable Ties.
Audio-Technica PRO 44 Boundary Microphone
The Audio-Technica PRO 44 ensures that the direct and reflected sounds arrive at the capsule at the same time. The PRO 44 has a flat response on high frequencies. The half-cardioid polar pattern provides efficient feedback rejection, which sounds better for live broadcasting.
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Half-cardioid (cardioid in hemisphere above mounting surface)
- Frequency Response: 70~16,000Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -25dB (5.6.2mV) re 1V at 1Pa
- Impedance: 100 Ohm
- Max Input Sound Level: 114dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 86dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
- SNR: 66dB, 1kHz at 1Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 9~52V DC, 2mA typical
- Output Connector: TB3M-type
- Cable: 25' long, 0.10" diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F-type and XLRM-type connectors
Also Comes With:
Behringer MicroPower PS400 Phantom Power Supply
The MicroPower PS400 is Behringer's compact universal phantom power supply for condenser microphones. It offers ultra-low noise audio performance and provides auto-overload protection. You are ensured your tweeter doesn't get damaged. Instead, it resets automatically.
- Mic Input, Mic Thru: XLR Connector Balanced
- Switchable Voltage: +12V or +48V
- Mains Connector: External Power Supply, 12V / 150mA
Get this bundle today and receive 5-Pack of Blucoil Reusable Velcro Cable Ties!
Blucoil 10-FT Balanced XLR Cable
The 10-foot Blucoil cable interconnects your microphone to an audio interface, mixer, or preamp. It is made with premium Male-to-Female Neutrik-equivalent Zinc Alloy connectors that are protected with a high-density PVC jacket. The 92% shielding protects your audio signal from EMI and RFI. The OFC wire ensures that the best possible conductivity is provided. The Blucoil Balanced XLR Cable also avoids unwanted lost signals or degeneration.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.