- PROVIDES CLEARER SOUND PICKUP - The Audio-Technica PRO 70 Cardioid Microphone's polar pattern isolates noise coming from the sides and rear.
- OFFERS DUAL POWER OPERATION - You can use either an 11-52V DC, 2mA typical Phantom Power or 1.5V AA Batteries to operate the Audio-Technica PRO 70.
- REDUCES ROOM NOISE - The switchable low-frequency roll-off switch enables you to record clearer and decreases the pickup of room noise.
- CONNECTS STRAIGHT TO A RECORDER - The premium Blucoil balanced XLR cables efficiently connect mics to preamps, mixers, recorders, or audio interfaces. It ensures protection against RFI and EMI noises thanks to the 92% shield and twin-conductive PVC inner shielding.
- INCLUDES - Audio-Technica PRO 70 Cardioid Lavalier Microphone. Clothing Clip. Instrument Adapter. Power Module. Mic Windscreen. Battery. Protective Pouch. Hosa 5-Foot XLRF to 3.5mm Right Angle Cable. 2-Pack of Blucoil 10-Foot Balanced XLR Cables - Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers and Pro Devices (Male-to-Female). 2-Pack of Blucoil AA Batteries.
Audio-Technica PRO 70 Cardioid Lavalier Microphone
The miniature Audio-Technica PRO 70 Condenser Microphone provides natural and articulate vocal reproduction. It is equipped with a low-frequency roll-off switch for reducing the room noise pickup. You can also use this as a clip-on lavalier to your acoustic guitar.
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11~52V DC, 2mA typical
- Impedance: 250 Ohm
- Frequency Response: 100~14,000Hz
- Low-Frequency Roll-Off: 80Hz, 18dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity (Phantom | Battery): -45dB (5.6mV) re 1V at 1Pa
- Max Input Sound Level: 123dB SPL
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 96dB
- SNR: 67dB
- Power Source: 1.5V AA Battery or UM3
- Connector: 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories: Clothing Clip. Instrument Adapter. Power Module. Mic Windscreen. Battery
Also Comes With:
Blucoil 10-FT Balanced XLR Cables (2-Pack)
The 10-foot Blucoil cable interconnects your microphone to an audio interface, mixer, or preamp. It is made with premium Male-to-Female Neutrik-equivalent Zinc Alloy connectors that are protected with a high-density PVC jacket. The 92% shielding protects your audio signal from EMI and RFI. The OFC wire ensures that the best possible conductivity is provided. The Blucoil Balanced XLR Cable also avoids unwanted lost signals or degeneration.
Get the PRO 70 Bundle and receive Hosa 5-FT XLRF to 3.5mm Right Angle Cable and 2-Pack of Blucoil AA Batteries!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.