- REJECTS RFI NOISE EFFECTIVELY - Audio-Technica equipped the U853R microphone with UniGuard RFI-shielding technology, which eliminates radio frequency interference (RFI) outstandingly. This cardioid mic captures audio accurately while dismissing background sounds.
- CHOOSE FROM THE 3 SWITCHABLE ELEMENTS - This mic's cardioid polar pattern provides a 120Â° angle of acceptance, with additional interchangeable elements of omnidirectional (360Â°), hypercardioid (100Â°) and UniLine (90Â°).
- CONTROLS AMBIENT NOISE - The U853R's power module has a recessed switch that permits the selection of flat response or low-frequency roll-off (via 80Hz hi-pass UniSteep Filter) to control any unwanted background sounds.
- FOR OVERHEAD APPLICATIONS - You can use this microphone for capturing sounds overhead an orchestra, choir, or stage. For minimum visibility, Audio-Technica designed this low-profile mic with the low-reflectance finish.
- INCLUDES - Audio-Technica U853R Hanging Cardioid Condenser Microphone. 7.6m Long Permanently Attached to the Mic. 0.13" Diameter, 2 Conductor Shielded Cable with TA3F-Type Connector. AT8153 Two-Stage Foam Windscreen. AT8451 Steel Hanger. AT8538 Power Module. AT8438 5/8"-27 Stand Adapter. 2-Pack of Blucoil 20-Foot Balanced XLR Cables - Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers and Pro Devices. Blucoil 5-Pack of Reusable Velcro Cable Ties.
Audio-Technica U853R Hanging Cardioid Condenser Microphone
The Audio-Technica U853R lets you capture overhead audio unobtrusively from any choral or orchestral application. This hanging microphone has UniGuard RFI-shielding technology that rejects RF interference. The built-in UniSteep filter delivers a steep low-frequency attenuation for improved sound pickup.
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Optional Interchangeable Elements: UE-H hypercardioid (100Â°); UE-O omnidirectional (360Â°); UE-UL UniLine (90Â°)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 30~20,000Hz
- Low frequency roll-off: 80Hz, 18dB/octave
- Open circuit sensitivity: -39dB (11.2mV) re 1V @ Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Max. input sound level: 139dB SPL, 1kHz @ 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic range (typical): 115dB, 1kHz @ Max SPL
- S.N.R.: 70dB, 1kHz @ 1Pa
- Phantom power requirements: 11~52V DC, 2mA typical
- Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cables: 7.6m long permanently attached to the mic, 0.13" diameter, 2 conductors shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
- Accessories: AT8153 Two-Stage Foam Windscreen, AT8451 Steel Hanger, AT8538 Power Module, AT8438 5/8"-27 Stand Adapter
Also Comes With:
Blucoil 20-FT Balanced XLR Cables (2-Pack)
The 20-foot Blucoil cable interconnects your microphone to an audio interface, mixer, or preamp. It is made with premium Male-to-Female Neutrik-equivalent Zinc Alloy connectors that are protected with a high-density PVC jacket. The 92% shielding protects your audio signal from EMI and RFI. The OFC wire ensures that the best possible conductivity is provided. The Blucoil Balanced XLR Cable also avoids unwanted lost signals or degeneration.
Get the U853R Bundle today and receive 5-Pack of Blucoil Reusable Velcro Cable Ties!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.