Audio Resolution: Up to 24bit/96kHz
Micro-controller: Microchip PIC32MX
DAC Chip: ESS 9010 32bit
Volume Control: Analog
Output Voltage: 1.2V
Compatibility: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10; Apple OS X; Apple iOS (5 and newer); Android 4.1 and newer
Software Upgradable: Yes (Desktop Manager can be downloaded in AudioQuest's website)
USB Protocol: Asynchronous USB Streamlength
Connectors: Digital Input: 1 x USB Type-A; male | Analog Output: 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS stereo; female
Dimensions (HxWxL): 12 x 19 x 62mm
Ports: 4 Ports - USB-A 3.0 with 5V, 1A Output
Interface: Type-C cable
Cable Length: 15 cm
Upstream Power: Through type-C interface + micro USB port
Transfer Capacity: Up to 5Gbps
Certification: CE, FCC
- MINIMIZES NOISE INTERFERENCE IN YOUR SIGNAL - The AudioQuest DragonFly Black uses new Microchip PIC32MX which offers full-speed isochronous USB audio solution. It consumes extremely low power, which reduces the sound-degrading effect of high-frequency interference in the signal.
- PROVIDES DETAILED MUSIC - This USB DAC is equipped with ESS 9010 32bit digital signal processor. The chip employs minimum-phase filtering, thus, delivering a more authentic sound.
- DELIVERS TEXTURED MUSICAL CHARACTER WITH LOWER OUTPUT - The DragonFly Black features 1.2V of direct-coupled, medium audio output. Despite the lower voltage from DragonFly red, it still provides enough power to offer a detailed sonic character thanks to its advanced microcontroller and DAC chip.
- CAN BE USED ON DIFFERENT ELECTRONIC DEVICES - This DAC/preamp/headphone amp can be connected to an Apple or Windows computer, as well as iOS and Android smartphones.
- INCLUDES - AudioQuest DragonFly Black USB DAC / Headphone Amplifier / Preamp. Blucoil USB Type-C Mini Hub with 4 USB Ports (5V, 1A) and Fast Charging Cable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.