Audio Resolution: Up to 24bit/96kHz
Microcontroller: Microchip PIC32MX
DAC Chip: ESS 9016 32bit
Compatibility: Windows 7/8.1/10; Apple OS X, iOS 5 and newer; Android 4.1 and newer
Software Upgradable: Yes
USB Protocol: Asynchronous USB Streamlength
Connectors: Digital Input: 1x USB Type-A male | Analog Output: 1x 1/8" TRS stereo female
Primary Use: For breaking/reducing USB port noise
USB Type: USB 3.0 (USB 2.0 backwards compatible)
Connectors: Gold-plated USB 3.0 male and female
Primary Use: Sensitive Headphones
Sensitivity: -16dB High-Gain
Impedance: Greater than 16 Ohm INPUT, Less than 2.7 Ohms OUTPUT
Amplifier Loading: ~18 Ohm
Compatible Headphone: 16~600 Ohm Rated Impedance, 12.5 Ohm Min. Impedance
Matrix Wiring: 6N Copper
Connector: Gold-plated 3.5mm Male/Female Single-Ended
- DELIVERS HIGH-QUALITY SOUND - The AudioQuest DragonFly Red utilizes a 32-bit ESS Sabre conversion chip that bypasses a device's sound card to give you better fidelity and audio quality from your Windows, Mac, Android or iOS device. The 32bit ESS-9016 chip provides more detailed and dynamic music that surpasses the ESS 9010's performance.
- CONSUMES LESS POWER AND PROVIDES LOW NOISE - This flash drive-sized Digital Audio Converter (DAC) is equipped with Microchip PIC32MX micro-controller that expends extremely low power and minimizes the sound-degrading effect of high-frequency interferences on audio signals.
- ENSURES RELIABILITY - The DragonFly Red uses a proprietary Asynchronous USB Streamlength Protocol that transfers the audio data from a computer to headphones with ultra-low jitter, low resource load, and minimal packet errors. The connectivity between AudioQuest's DAC and any computing device is compliant with USB Host Mode.
- PROVIDES CONVENIENT CONNECTIVITY - The 3.5mm stereo output on DragonFly Red allows you to connect it to a headphone or patch into a larger audio system.
- INCLUDES - AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC / Headphone Amplifier / Preamp. iFi iSilencer 3.0 EMI Noise Suppressor. iFi Ear Buddy Attenuator Cable with 3.5mm Connector for Headphones and In-Ear Monitors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.