Behringer ADI21 V-Tone Acoustic DriverThe Behringer ADI21 V-Tone Acoustic provides maximum flexibility and creativity for acoustic guitar players. It provides an integrated Tube/Microphone Emulation that gives your guitar a natural sound with smooth saturation. The pedal also functions as an ultra-transparent DI (Direct Injection) Box when used in Bypass Mode. As a DI Box, the ADI21 can send a signal directly from an unbalanced high-impedance out (e.g., electric guitar) and connect it directly to a balanced microphone input of a mixing console. With a simple setup, you get great tones made for rehearsal, recording, or stage performance!TECHNICAL SPECS: Pedal Type: Acoustic Amp Modeler/Preamp/DI Box Impedance: 4.7 MOhm Input, 1 kOhm Output, 200 Ohm Balanced Output Connectors: I/O: 1/4" TS, Balanced Output: XLR Power Source: 9V 6LR61 Battery / 9V DC Regulated Power Supply (Negative Center) Power Consumption: 25mA Dimensions (HxWxD): 5 x 4 x 2" Weight: 1.01 lbAlso Comes With:Blucoil Slim 9V Power Supply AC AdapterThe 9V Power Supply ensures the correct amount of power gets transmitted to your electronic devices. It offers protection against short circuit, over-temperature, over-current, and over-voltage. This power supply features an extra-long 3m cable and works with other Behringer pedals like the Hellbabe and FX600 Multi-Effects. You can also use the Blucoil power supply with other tip-negative electronic musical instrument that needs a similar voltage and amp requirements.Blucoil Right-Angled Pedal Patch Cables (2-Pack)These cables interconnect your effects pedals while ensuring efficient and transparent signal transfer. The oxygen-free copper (OFC) cables make sure that no EMI and RFI noises are muddling your signals.Grab the ADI21 Bundle today and receive 4-pack colorful Blucoil Guitar Picks!
- PROVIDES NATURAL WARMTH IN TONE - The Behringer ADI21 features a tube/microphone emulation circuitry that delivers natural presence to your acoustic guitar as if it was mike through a tube pre-amp.
- ELIMINATES FEEDBACK - The pedal has an onboard 3-band EQ that helps remove the harsh harmonics of piezo pickups and feedback that occurs when you amplify your acoustic guitar.
- OFFERS DUAL DI MODE - You can use the ADI21 for standard active direct injection box or direct recording output with the tube/microphone emulation in Bypass Mode.
- REMOVES GROUND LOOP PROBLEMS - When you activate the ground lift switch, it disconnects the ground connection between input and output. Hence, the hum/ground-loops are eliminated.
- INCLUDES - Behringer ADI21 V-Tone Acoustic Driver Acoustic Amp Modeler/Preamp/DI Box. Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). 2-Pack of Blucoil Right-Angled Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. 4-Pack of Blucoil Thin Celluloid Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors).