Input Impedance: 4.7 MOhm
Output Impedance: 1 kOhm
Balanced Output Impedance: 200 Ohm
I/O Connectors: 1/4" TS
Balanced Output Connector: XLR
Power Options: 9V type 6LR61 battery or 9V greater than 50mA DC regulated power supply
Power Consumption: 25mA
Power Connector: 2mm DC jack, negative center
Dimensions (HxWxD): 5 x 3.9 x 2"
Weight: 1.01 lb
- DELIVERS WARMTH AND PRESENCE TO YOUR ACOUSTIC GUITAR - The ADI21 V-Tone combines the feature of an active direct injection (DI) box and Behringer's proprietary tube/microphone emulation circuitry. This pedal restores the warmth and low-end response to your tone, granting you total tonal versatility.
- ELIMINATES FEEDBACK WITH EQ - The onboard 3-band EQ ensures that the harsh harmonics of piezo pickups are removed. The ground lift switch efficiently isolates the hums in your signal chain. While the sweepable mids lets you effortlessly sculpt your tone to your preference.
- RETAINS SIGNAL INTEGRITY - The high impedance (4.7 MOhm) maintains the dynamics and integrity of your signal.
- OFFERS 2 POWER OPTIONS - You can power up the ADI21 stompbox with a type 6LR61 battery or 9V >50mA DC regulated power supply. This means even if you're on the road and have no access to a wall socket, you can still play with the V-Tone pedal using batteries.
- INCLUDES - Behringer ADI21 V-Tone Acoustic Driver Stompbox/Direct Recording Preamp/DI Box. Blucoil Power Supply Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9V DC 670mA with US Plug (Negative Tip Center).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.