Transducer Type: 16mm Condenser,
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Open Circuit Sensitivity: -33 +/-2dBV (0dBV = 1V/Pa)
Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz
Max SPL (1% THD at 1kHz): 136dB
Nominal Impedance: 100 Ohm
Load Impedance: Greater than 1 kOhm
Supply voltage, current: +36 to 52V, 2.5mA
Connector: Gold-plated balanced XLR
Behringer: C1, C1-U
Audio Technica: AT2020USB, AT2020, AT2035, AT4040, AT4050
Blue Microphones: Snowball iCE, Yeti USB, Snowball USB
Samson: Meteor Mic, C01U Pro
Sennheiser: e602 II, E609, e904
- FEEDBACK REMOVAL – The Behringer C-2 Matched Pair features cardioid pickup pattern that effectively CAPTURES EVERY NUANCE IN YOUR VOCAL/ACOUSTIC RECORDING - The Behringer C-1 microphone features 16mm condenser transducer, which provides a wider and flatter frequency response. It captures more sonic details than most dynamic mics.
- REJECTS UNNECESSARY NOISE - Sounds coming in front of the mic is strongly picked up thanks to C-1's cardioid pickup pattern. The cardioid polar pattern rejects off-axis sounds and prevents unwanted noise from ruining your recording.
- ELIMINATES DISTORTION - This microphone is equipped with low noise, transformerless Field-Effect Transistor (FET) input that blocks low-frequency distortion.
- PROVIDES DURABILITY - The C-1 mic is equipped with gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector, which offers the highest signal integrity. Its gold-plating ensure the microphone won't quickly corrode.
- INCLUDES - Behringer C-1 Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone. Blucoil Audio Microphone Pop Filter Double Layer Mask Shield for Studio Recording and Broadcasting with Stand Clip Stabilization Arm, Swivel Mount.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.