Transducer Type: 16mm Condenser
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 40Hz~20kHz
Max SPL (1% THD at 1kHz): 136dB
Nominal Impedance: 100 Ohm
Connector: USB Type B
Power Source: 5V, max 50mA via USB
Behringer: C1, C1-U
Audio Technica: AT2020USB, AT2020, AT2035, AT4040, AT4050
Blue Microphones: Snowball iCE, Yeti USB, Snowball USB
Samson: Meteor Mic, C01U Pro
Sennheiser: e602 II, E609, e904
- LETS YOU RECORD DIRECTLY TO A PC - The Behringer C-1U Condenser Microphone has a built-in USB interface, which lets you to plug in this mic straight to our Windows or Mac computer. It's the ideal microphone for podcasters and musicians.
- OFFERS OPTIMIZED DIGITAL AUDIO - Behringer provides an ultra-low latency ASIO driver for the C-1U microphone. At no additional cost, you can download this driver at Behringer's website.
- HANDLES EXTREME DYNAMICS WELL - The C-1U microphone can handle high sound pressure level of up to 136dB thanks to its ultra-low noise, transformerless FET input circuitry. It provides a flat frequency response (40Hz~20kHz).
- GET EXTRA WITH BEHRINGER - For the optimum recording experience, Behringer offers a downloadable digital audio workstation (DAW) software and 150 virtual instrument/FX plug-ins. The Tracktion DAW allows you to compose, record, edit, mix and share your music with others. Head over to their website to get these awesome perks!
- INCLUDES - Behringer C-1U USB Condenser Microphone. Blucoil Audio Microphone Pop Filter Double Layer Mask Shield for Studio Recording and Broadcasting with Stand Clip Stabilization Arm, Swivel Mount.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.