- FEEDBACK REMOVAL - The Behringer C-2 Matched Pair features a cardioid pickup pattern that effectively eliminates feedback. Ideal as main and support microphones for live and studio applications.
- ELIMINATES LOW-FREQUENCY DISTORTION - The C2 microphones have switchable low-cut filters that allow you to remove low-frequency disturbances like subsonic noise. Use the level attenuation when your mic is exposed to extremely high sound pressures.
- HIGH-QUALITY SOUND REPRODUCTION - These condenser mics have low-mass diaphragms, which produces an ultra-wide frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz.
- RELIABLE SIGNAL INTEGRITY - The C-2 has a gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector, specifically made for the highest signal integrity.
- INCLUDES - Behringer C-2 Matched Pair Cardioid Condenser Microphones. Blucoil 10-Foot Balanced XLR Cable - Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers and Pro Devices (Male-to-Female). Blucoil 5-Pack of Reusable Velcro Cable Ties.
Behringer C-2 Matched Pair Cardioid Condenser Microphones
The Behringer C-2 is a small-diaphragm matched pair condenser mics that are highly compatible with stereo recordings. You can use both microphones or individually, each mic is phantom powered (+48 volts). The C-2 has a cardioid pickup pattern that is most sensitive to sounds coming from the front or sides of the microphone. The sounds coming from the back of the mic are attenuated, which makes it suitable for recording vocals within a group or individual instruments.
- Transducer Type: Condenser, 16mm
- Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Connector: Gold-plated balanced XLR connector
- Open Circuit Sensitivity (@ 1kHz): -41dBV (0dBV = 1V/Pa)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Level Attenuation: 10dB, switchable
- Low-cut Filter: 6dB/oct. @ 120Hz (switchable)
- Max. SPL (=1% THD @ 1kHz): 140dB (0dB), 150dB (-10dB)
- Equivalent Noise Level (IEC 651): 19dBA
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 75dB
- Nominal Impedance: 75Ohm
- Load Impedance: Greater than 1kOhm
- Supply voltage, current: +48V, 3mA
- Dimensions: ø Shaft: 0.8” | Length: 3.7”
- Weight: 0.2 lb
- Also Comes With:
- Blucoil 10-FT Balanced XLR Cable
The 10-foot Blucoil cable interconnects your microphone to an audio interface, mixer, or preamp. It is made with premium Male-to-Female Neutrik-equivalent Zinc Alloy connectors that are protected with a high-density PVC jacket. The 92% shielding protects your audio signal from EMI and RFI. The OFC wire ensures that the best possible conductivity is provided. The Blucoil Balanced XLR Cable also avoids unwanted lost signals or degeneration.
Get the C-2 Bundle today and receive Blucoil 5-Pack of Reusable Velcro Cable Ties!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.