Type: Analog, Eurorack Compatible Synthesizer
Number of voices: Monophonic
Oscillators: 3x VCO, Noise Generator
LFO: Triangle, Square wave
Filter: 1x VCF 24dB, low-pass/high-pass
Effects Types: Overdrive circuit
Impedance: 1 MOhm INPUT, 1.2 kOhm HI OUTPUT, 1 kOhm LOW OUTPUT, 8 Ohm HEADPHONE OUTPUT
Connectors: ANALOG IN: 1x 1/8" external audio | ANALOG OU: 2x 1/4" main out low/high, 1x 1/8" main out, 1x 1/8" mix audio out, 1x 1/8" headphones | MIDI In/Thru: 5-pin DIN | USB 2.0 Type B
OS Requirements: Windows XP or higher, Mac OS 10.6.8 or higher
Power Source: 12V DC 1000mA power adapter
Dimensions (HxWxD): 3.5 x 14.7 x 5.4"
- CREATES IMPRESSIVE MONOPHONIC SOUNDS - The Behringer MODEL D is a legendary analog synthesizer that allows you to conjure up virtually any monophonic sound easily. Its pure analog signal path is based on authentic VCA, VCF, VCO and ladder filter designs.
- LETS YOU CREATE POLY CHAIN - Even if the MODEL D is a monophonic instrument (one note at a time), it boasts 16-note Poly Chain function. This allows you to combine multiple synthesizers for up to 16-voice polyphony.
- PRODUCES BIG, FAT TONES - Inspired by 1970s and 80s synthesizers, the MODEL D lets you design incredibly fat and original sounds with its VCO, VCF and VCA circuits.
- OFFERS FLEXIBLE SOUND-SHAPING CAPABILITY - The MODEL D's 3 Voltage Controlled Oscillators (VCOs) produces 5 waveforms to help sculpt your sound to perfection. You can adjust all three VCOs' range.
- INCLUDES - Behringer MODEL D Monophonic Synthesizer. 2 x Hosa Technology 3-Feet CMM-103 TRS to TRS Stereo Interconnect Cable with 3.5mm Connectors. Blucoil 5-Feet MIDI Cable (Black). 5 x Blucoil Cable Straps (Assorted Colors).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.