Number of oscillators: 2x V3340 Analog
Waveforms: Square, Sawtooth, Triangle, Sine, Tone Mod
LFO: 1 (0.01Hz~10 kHz)
VCF: 1 (switchable low pass, band pass or high pass 12dB / octave slope), dual output
Envelopes: 2 analog envelope generators
Sample and Hold: Rate, Glide
Effects Types: Overdrive Circuit
Connectors: Inputs: 1x 1/4" main | Outputs: 1x 1/4" main, 1x 1/4" headphones | MIDI I/O: In/Thru/USB | Other I/O: 56 x Patch Points (32 in x 24 out)
USB Connectivity: USB 2.0 Type B
Supported OS: Windows 7 or higher / Mac OS X 10.6.8 or higher
Power Source: 12V DC, 1000 mA (12W) AC adapter
- RECREATES CLASSIC SOUNDS - The paraphonic Neutron Synthesizer from Behringer includes dual analog oscillators based on the legendary Curtis 3340 chip. You can control both oscillators independently to produce rich analog warmth in your sounds.
- DOES NOT REQUIRE PATCHING - Thanks to Neutron's semi-modular architecture, this synthesizer doesn't need patching to produce immediate sounds. The Neutron already has 56-point patch bays that offer the same flexibility as some fully-modular synths.
- GIVES YOU ACCESS TO ALL PARAMETERS IN REAL-TIME - You can easily adjust all parameters in the Neutron thanks to the extensive 36 controls and 7 buttons.
- PROVIDES CONVENIENT CONNECTION - The Neutron has a comprehensive USB/MIDI connectivity so you can easily connect the synthesizer to a computer. Plus, you don't need drivers to install the Neutron in Mac or Windows PC because it is already a USB Class Compliant MIDI device.
- INCLUDES - Behringer Neutron Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer. 2 x Hosa Technology 3-Feet CMM-103 TRS to TRS Stereo Interconnect Cable with 3.5mm Connectors. Blucoil 5-Feet MIDI Cable (Black). 5 x Blucoil Cable Straps (Assorted Colors).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.