Input Channels: 2-channel Mono/Stereo
Input Connector: 2x XLR balanced
Output Connector: 3.5mm TRS
Input Impedance: 20 kOhm
Output Impedance: 10 Ohm per channel
Frequency Response: 20 Hz~80 kHz (+/-0.5dB)
SNR: Greater than 90dB (A-weighted)
CMRR: Greater than 50dB
Crosstalk: Greater than 40dB
Input Level: 2dBu (Normal), 6dBu (Max), 7dBu (Limit)
Max Output Level: 9.5dBu
Power Source Options: 9V block alkaline or 8.4V rechargeable NIMH battery or DC 9V power adapter
Standby Power Consumption: 300mW
Max Operation Current: 90mA
Form Factor: Stand Mountable
Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.8 x 4.9 x 3.3"
- CHOOSE BETWEEN 2 CHANNELS - Behringer Powerplay P1's dual XLR inputs allow two-channel (mono/stereo) operation. You can control what you hear and achieve the perfect mix in an instant by adjusting the Level and Balance controls.
- HEAR EVERY NUANCE - The "drummer-proof" headphone output ensures you get to listen to every nuance of your performance as your band gets louder. You hear your performance crystal clear while blending in the ideal amount with the rest of the group.
- PROTECTS YOUR EARS - The Powerplay P1's headphone output has an integrated limiter that protects your ears from screaming amps. Nevertheless, you'll hear still every nuance of your performance.
- 2 POWER OPTIONS - This personal amp can run up 12 hours on a 9V battery (not included). It can also be powered using a 9V power adapter.
- INCLUDES - Behringer Powerplay P1 In-Ear Monitor Amplifier with Dual Inputs. Blucoil Power Supply Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.