Digital Converter: 16bit converter
Sample Rate: 32/44.1/48kHz
Frequency Response: 10Hz~20kHz, +/-1dB at 44.1kHz sample rate | 10Hz~22kHz, +/-1dB at 48kHz sample rate
THD: 0.05% typical at -10dBV, 1kHz
Crosstalk: -77dB at 0dBV, 1kHz
SNR: A/D 89dB typical at 1kHz A-weighted | D/A 96dB typical at 1kHz A-weighted
Analog Inputs: 2x RCA
Analog Outputs: 2x RCA
Digital Outputs: 1x Optical
PC Connectivity: USB 2.0
System Requirements: Windows XP SP2 with minimum 512MB RAM and 1GHz or higher Intel/AMD CPU | Mac OS X 10.3.9 (Panther) or higher with minimum 512MB RAM and GF/G5, 800MHz or higher
Dimensions (HxWxD): 0.9 x 2.4 x 3.5"
- CONNECTS YOUR AUDIO DEVICES TO YOUR PC - The Behringer U-Control UCA202 effectively merges your analog musical instruments with the digital world of the computer. It provides two analog mono inputs and outputs, USB connectivity, and S/PDIF optical output. The UCA202 works on both Windows and Mac PC.
- ENSURES ULTRA-LOW LATENCY - This USB audio interface features 16bit/48kHz converters, which makes sure you get extremely short latency playback out of your computer.
- MONITORS YOUR MIX - The separate 1/8" stereo headphone output lets you monitor your recording even without loudspeakers at any time.
- COMES WITH DOWNLOADABLE SOFTWARE - Register your U-Control UCA202 at Behringer's website and receive the Tracktion Audio Production Software at no additional cost. Tracktion DAW allows you to compose, record, edit, mix and share your music with others.
- INCLUDES - Behringer U-Control UCA202 USB Audio Interface. Tracktion Audio Production Software (Can be downloaded at Behringer website when you register your UCA202). Hosa CPR-201 Stereo Interconnect Cable with Dual 1/4" TS to Dual RCA Connectors (1 Meter). 5-Pack of Blucoil Cable Straps.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.