Preamp (Input): 2 x MIDAS Design
Inputs: 2 x XLR/TRS combo (Mic/Line/Instrument)
Input Level Attenuation: 2x Pad Switch
Input Frequency Response: 10Hz~50kHz (0/ -3dB)
Output Frequency Response: 10Hz~43kHz (0/ +0.3dB)
Impedance: Mic in: 3 kOhm | Instrument in: 1M Ohm
Max Input Level: Mic: -4dBu | Line: +20dBu | Instrument: -3dBu
Max Output Level: +3dBu
Outputs: 1x 1/4" stereo (Phones), 2x 1/4" TRS (Line Out)
Dynamic Range: 110dB, A-weighted
Supported Sample Rates: 44.1/48/88.2/96/176.4/192 kHz
USB Connectivity: USB 2.0, Type B
System Requirements: Mac OS X, Windows XP or higher
Power Consumption: Max. 2.5 W
Power Supply: USB connector
Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.8 x 6.7 x 4.9"
- GET THE BEST SOUND QUALITY - The Behringer U-PHORIA UMC202HD lets you record vocals right to your computer-based DAW via USB 2.0 port. This little studio-in-a-box features 24-bit/192kHz converters that deliver outstanding audio quality.
- WORK WITH PRECISION - This audio interface provides up to 192kHz resolution, allowing you to track accurately.
- NO LAGS WITH BEHRINGER - The U-PHORIA UMC202HD features zero-latency direct monitoring. There's no lag or delay in your returning signal, so you get better recording and performance. You can also select DJ-style cueing with the phones outputs.
- RECORD EASILY - This audio interface can be connected to a Mac or Windows PC using a USB 2.0, Type B connector. The UMC202HD is also USB-bus powered.
- INCLUDES - Behringer U-PHORIA UMC202HD 2x2 USB 2.0 Audio Interface. Blucoil Audio 10-feet Balanced XLR Cable - Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers and Pro Devices. 5 Pack of Reusable Cable Ties.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.