- RECORDING BUNDLE - The bundle includes the Behringer U-PHORIA UMC202HD USB 2.0 Audio Interface. It lets you record vocals right to your computer-based DAW via USB 2.0 port.
- DIRECT MONITORING - The direct input monitoring ensures zero latency. You can mix your sounds without any lag in the returning signal. It features 24-bit/192kHz converters that deliver outstanding audio quality.
- PLUG & PLAY - The Antlion XLR Power Converter allows you to use 48V phantom power with 3.5mm inputs for instant plug-in power. Safely add a mic, record on a laptop or smartphone.
- SUPERB QUALITY - Featuring a -115db dynamic range and built-in proximity compensator, the XLR Power Converter maintains quality audio fidelity and delivers more natural vocals for boom microphones.
- INCLUDES - Behringer U-PHORIA UMC202HD USB 2.0 Audio Interface. Antlion Audio XLR Power Converter with Built-in Proximity Sensor.
Behringer U-PHORIA UMC202HD USB Audio Interface
A compact studio-in-a-box, the Behringer U-PHORIA UMC202HD USB Audio Interface delivers studio-grade 24-bit/192 kHz resolution. It features 2 MIDAS-designed mic preamps with +48V phantom power, providing world-class sound quality. The UMC202HD allows zero-latency, direct monitoring, which means there is no delay or lag in the returning signal. Register your U-PHORIA at Behringer's site and download 150 FX plug-ins freely.
- Preamps: 2 x MIDAS Design
- Inputs: 2 x XLR/TRS combo (Mic/Line/Instrument)
- Input Level Attenuation: 2x Pad Switch
- Input Frequency Response: 10Hz~50kHz (0/-3dB)
- Output Frequency Response: 10Hz~43kHz (0/+0.3dB)
- Impedance: Mic in: 3 kOhm | Instrument in: 1 MOhm
- Max Input Level: Mic: -4dBu | Line: +20dBu | Instrument: -3dBu
- Max Output Level: +3dBu
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" stereo (Phones), 2 x 1/4" TRS (Line Out)
- Dynamic Range: 110dB-A
- Supported Sample Rates: 44.1/48/88.2/96/176.4/192 kHz
- USB Connectivity: USB 2.0, Type B
- System Requirements: Mac OS X, Windows XP or higher (drivers can be downloaded at Behringer)
- Power Consumption: Max. 2.5 W
- Power Supply: USB Bus-powered
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.8 x 6.7 x 4.9"
- Weight: 1.2 lb
Also Comes With:
Antlion Audio XLR Power Converter
If you're looking for small recording equipment for your Twitch or Facebook Live streams, then the Antlion Audio XLR Power Converter is your go-to solution. This little device can be used on condenser microphones and safely converts 48v phantom power to 5v plugin power. The built-in Proximity Compensator automatically adjusts the signal to produce a natural audio response. It generates clear and natural vocals regardless if the mic is near or far from your mouth. For a tiny device, it packs a whopping -115dB dynamic range. It extends the headroom and lets in a lower noise floor. You can use the Antlion Audio XLR Power Converter for your streams and cast on Twitch, YouTube Live Stream, Facebook Like, Microsoft Mixer, and more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.