Preamps: 2x MIDAS Design
Inputs: 2x XLR/TRS combo (Mic/Line/Instrument)
Input Level Attenuation: 2x Pad Switch
Input Frequency Response: 10Hz~50kHz (0/-3dB)
Output Frequency Response: 10Hz~43kHz (0/+0.3dB)
Impedance: Mic in: 3 kOhm | Instrument in: 1 MOhm
Max Input Level: Mic: -4dBu | Line: +20dBu | Instrument: -3dBu
Max Output Level: +3dBu
Outputs: 1x 1/4" stereo (Phones), 2x 1/4" TRS (Line Out)
Dynamic Range: 110dB-A
Supported Sample Rates: 44.1/48/88.2/96/176.4/192 kHz
USB Connectivity: USB 2.0, Type B
System Requirements: Mac OS X, Windows XP or higher (drivers can be downloaded at Behringer)
Power Supply: USB Bus-powered
- RECORDS YOUR MUSIC STRAIGHT TO A PC - The Behringer U-PHORIA UMC202HD lets you record vocals right to your computer-based DAW via USB 2.0 port. This little studio-in-a-box features 24-bit/192kHz converters that deliver outstanding audio quality.
- MONITORS YOUR RECORDING WITHOUT DELAY - The direct input monitoring ensures zero latency. You can mix your sounds without any lag in the returning signal.
- RECORD, MIX AND SHARE ON THE FLY - Register your UMC202HD audio interface at Behringer's website and get the world's fastest digital audio workstation (DAW), Tracktion. This DAW software lets you compose, record, edit, mix and share your music on the worldwide web. You can also download over 150 instruments/effects plug-ins on Behringer's website.
- TRANSFORM YOUR BOOM MIC FOR PRO-STUDIO RECORDING - The Antlion Audio XLR Power Converter converts your boom mic (e.g. ModMic) into a professional recording microphone. This allows you to connect your ModMic to an audio interface or mixer and use it for streaming or podcasting. It delivers -115dB of dynamic range, which extends the headroom and decreases the noise floor.
- INCLUDES - Behringer U-PHORIA UMC202HD USB 2.0 Audio Interface. Antlion Audio XLR Power Converter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.