Preamp: Solid State MIDAS
Audio Resolution: 24bit/48kHz
Gain Range: +15~60dB MIC IN | -5~+40dB LINE IN
System Frequency Range: 10Hz~24kHz at 48kHz sample rate
THD: Less than 0.008%
Crosstalk: Less than -87dB
Inputs: Analogs: 8x XLR, 8x 1/4" TRS | Digital: 1x Optical Toslink (ADAT)
Outputs: Analogs: 8x XLR | Digital: 1x Optical Toslink (ADAT)
Clock I/O: 1 x BNC (word clock/ADAT clock in)
Power Requirements: 15 W Power Consumption | 100~240V AC Power Supply (Standard IEC AC cable)
Dimensions (WxDxH): 19 x 8.5 1.75"
- OFFERS IMPROVED VERSION OF THE ADA8000 ADAT INTERFACE - The Behringer ULTRAGAIN ADA8200 uses a universal switched-mode power supply module that accepts 100V and 240V AC mains supply. It runs cooler than the ADA8000's linear power supply. This avoids getting the interface run very hot and cause failure.
- DELIVERS DETAILED AND PRISTINE SOUNDS - The 8-channel audio interface comes with integrated Cirrus Logic 24bit A/D-D/A converters. It can convert your signals between 44.1 or 48khz with high 24bit audio resolution.
- OPERATES VIRTUALLY NOISE-FREE - You get 8 MIDAS-designed mic preamps on the front panel of the ADA8200 interface. The preamps don't muddle your tone since they offer quieter and more neutral sounds compared to other preamplifiers.
- PROVIDES ADAT COMPATIBILITY - This unit features an optical Alesis Digital Audio Tape (ADAT) inputs and outputs, which can be operated independently.
- INCLUDES - Behringer ULTRAGAIN ADA8200 Audio Interface. Blucoil Audio 10-Ft Balanced XLR Cable --- Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers and Pro Devices. 5 Pack of Blucoil Cable Ties.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.