- SAVE MORE WITH THIS 2-IN-1 PACKAGE - You get two ULM200M handheld microphones and a ULM200D dual-mode receiver when you avail of this value-packed USB wireless system.
- USE IT HASSLE-FREE - The dual-mode receiver automatically pairs with the transmitter, so you don't have to deal with the hassle of frequency matching. Directly connect the ULM200D to the "WIRELESS ONLY!" USB connector on any wireless-enabled Behringer mixers, speakers, or to a computer's USB port.
- ENJOY LONG HOURS OF PERFORMANCE - The ULM202USB requires a pair of AA alkaline batteries, which gives you a solid of 8-hour performance time. This is highly convenient when you're performing in a gig.
- TAKE IT ANYWHERE YOU GO - Are you a performer who travels in different countries? You can use the ULTRALINK ULM202USB with you anywhere! It operates in the 2.4GHz band, which can be used across the globe without the need for special licensing.
- INCLUDES - Behringer ULM202USB ULTRALINK Wireless Microphone System - ULM200 Microphones and ULM200D Wireless USB Receiver. Blucoil 10-Foot Balanced XLR Cable - Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers and Pro Devices (Male-to-Female). Blucoil 10-Foot Cat5e UTP Cable with RJ45 Connectors - 24 AWG Wire Copper.
Behringer ULM202USB ULTRALINK Wireless Microphone System
The Behringer ULTRALINK ULM202USB is a high-performance 2.4GHz digital wireless mic system consisting of (2) ULM200M handheld microphones and (1) ULM200D wireless USB receiver. The system wirelessly operates for up to 120-meters and uses the 2.4GHz ISM band. You don't need a license to use ULM202USB System in other countries. ULTRALINK ULM202USB automatically senses the audio connection you'd like to use --- Analog or USB Digital. It also has automatic pairing, intuitive setup, and a panic mute feature on the microphones. You can connect the system to a computer and record straight into DAW.
- RF Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM Band (2406MHz~2474MHz), 18 Channels
- RF Output: Less than 20dBm (100mW)
- Operating Range: 120m | Latency: 14.5ms
- Audio Resolution: 24bit/48kHz
- Encoding: 232kbps SLAC (Slightly Lossy Audio Codec)
- Dynamic Range: 92dB A-wtd | E.I.N.: -112dBu
- Frequency Response (Wireless Link): 20Hz~20kHz
- Power Source: 2 x AA Alkaline Batteries
- Dimensions (DxWxH): 1.8 x 1.8 x 9.6"
- Weight: 0.09 lb
Also Comes With:
Blucoil 10-FT Balanced XLR Cable
The 10-foot Blucoil cable interconnects your microphone to an audio interface, mixer, or preamp. It is made with premium Male-to-Female Neutrik-equivalent Zinc Alloy connectors that are protected with a high-density PVC jacket. The 92% shielding protects your audio signal from EMI and RFI. The OFC wire ensures that the best possible conductivity is provided. The Blucoil Balanced XLR Cable also avoids unwanted lost signals or degeneration.
Blucoil 10-FT 1 Gbps Cat5e Cable
The Blucoil Cat5e Cable efficiently transfer signals from a network router to your television tuner. The ANSI/TVI-568-C.2 standard cable features non-corrosive Micron Gold Plated RJ45 connectors and 24 AWG Gauge. It offers lesser electrical resistance compared to other products. The Cat5e reduces the amount of crosstalk and supports large networks running at 1 gigabyte per second. Blucoil's Cat5e has UL listed certification, which ensures it is durable and safe-to-use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.