SNR: 110dB / 112dB A-weighted (0dBu In at +22dB GAIN)
Distortion (THD + N): 0.005% / 0.004% A-weighted
EQ Bands: 3-band = 80Hz / +/-15dB LOW |2.5kHz / +/-15dB MID | 12kHz / +/-15Db HIGH
Inputs: Mic Preamps: 4x XLR | Line: 4 x 1/4" (mono), 8 x 1/4" (stereo paired) | Other: 2x RCA
Phantom Power: 4
Outputs: Main: 2x 1/4" (main out), 2x 1/4" (control room out) | Other: 2x RCA
Aux Sends: 1x Post
Send/Return I/O: 1 x 1/4" TRS (FX send)
Headphones: 1 x 1/4" TRS unbalanced
Power Options: Behringer PSU MX5UL Power Supply (not included)
Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.9 x 9.5 x 8.7"
- REPRODUCES CRYSTAL-CLEAR SOUNDS - The Behringer XENYX 1202 comes with 4 state-of-the-art mic preamps that offer high headroom (130dB of dynamic range). Its bandwidth ranges from 10Hz to 200Hz, so it captures even the finest nuances of your play.
- RECORDS HD AUDIO - This mixer offers a 24bit/192kHz high audio resolution, boastings greater detail and texture. And with the 3-band neo-classic "British" EQ you get more warmth and detailed musical character in your mix.
- PROVIDES UNDISTORTED GAIN FOR YOUR MIC - The XENYX 1202 offers up to 60dB noise-free gain and features +48 phantom power. This mixer perfectly matches microphones, including condenser mics.
- MONITOR YOUR FX SIGNAL - You can monitor your effect signal via the headphones (1/4" TRS) jack. The Control Room Outputs carry the main mix signals and summed effects. These jacks let you adjust both the levels of headphones and main monitor outputs.
- INCLUDES - Behringer XENYX 1202 2-Bus Mixer. Blucoil Audio 10-Ft Balanced XLR Cable --- Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers and Pro Devices. 5 Pack of Blucoil Cable Straps.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.