Channel Level Control: 60mm Throw Faders
EQ Section: 3-Band = 80Hz / +/-15dB LOW | 2.5kHz / +/-15dB MID | 12kHz / +/-15dB HIGH
SNR: 110dB A-weighted (0dBu In at +22dB Gain)
Distortion (THD+N): 0.005% / 0.004% A-weighted
PC Connectivity: USB Type B (2 x 2)
Sample Rate: 48kHz
Inputs: Mic Preamps: 4x XLR | Line: 12x TRS | Other: 2x RCA
Phantom Power: 4
Outputs: Main: 4x TRS | Other: 2x RCA
AUX Sends: 1x Post
Send/Return I/O: 1x TRS (Send), 1x TRS (Return)
Busses/Group Outputs: 2x Bus
Power Requirements: 20 W Power Consumption | Mains Voltage: 120V, 60Hz
Dimensions (WxDxH): 3.8 x 10.6 x 12.9"
- OFFERS LOW-NOISE, HIGH-HEADROOM - The Behringer XENYX Q1202USB Mixer features 130dB of dynamic range, giving you an incredible amount of headroom. Its high-end, low-noise XENYX mic preamps ensure you get transparent signal reproduction without any distortion.
- WORKS WITH CONDENSER MICS - Compared to other mixers, the XENYX Q1202USB has +48V phantom power and up to 60dB gain so you can use it with studio-grade condenser microphones.
- ELIMINATES LOW-FREQUENCY SIGNALS - The Q1202USB has mono channels with steep LOW CUT filter (80Hz), which removes low-frequency signals. This gives you better audio quality.
- COMES WITH DOWNLOADABLE SOFTWARE - You can record, edit, and podcast your performance using Behringer's software. Register your Q1202USB Mixer in Behringer's website and get the chance to download +150 FX plug-ins at no additional cost.
- INCLUDES - Behringer XENYX Q1202USB 2-Bus Mixer. Blucoil Audio 10-Ft Balanced XLR Cable --- Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers and Pro Devices. 5 Pack of Blucoil Cable Straps.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.