Transducer Type: Dynamic
Operating Principle: Closed
Frequency Response: 10~23,000Hz
Ambient Noise Attenuation: 10dB at 1kHz
Nominal Impedance: 23 Ohm
Nominal SPL: 105dB SPL (1mW / 500Hz)
Max SPL: 124dB SPL (200mW / 500Hz)
Power Handling Capacity: 100mW
T.H.D.: Less than 0.4% (1mW / 500Hz)
Sound Coupling to the Ear: In-ear
Cable Length: 1.2m
Connector: 3.5mm 4-pole mini stereo jack plug, CTIA pin assignment
- HIGHLIGHTS THE MIDRANGE AND TREBLE - The BYRON Wired In-Ear Headset feature a balanced sound signature. The bass is heavy but not over-powering. The mids have rich detail, and the highs have plenty of room to soar. You can hear vocals in clear, natural tone.
- OFFERS A CONVENIENT REMOTE CONTROL - The in-line 3-button mic/remote lets you make hands-free phone calls. You can also conveniently control the volume and playback of your playlist using the remote. No need to check in with your Android smartphone.
- PROVIDES NOISE ISOLATION - Not only does the BYRON delivers optimum in-ear comfort, but it also boasts 10dB at 1kHz of ambient noise attenuation. The earphones go smoothly inside your ears and isolate unnecessary background sounds.
- CONNECTS WITH A VARIETY OF DEVICES - You can use the BYRON Wired In-Ear Headset to listen to music on your Android smartphone or MP3 player. The universal 3.5mm mini stereo jack connector also lets you connect these earphones with your tablets, notebooks, and computers.
- INCLUDES - Beyerdynamic BYRON Wired In-Ear Headset. Blucoil Portable Hard Case for Earbuds/Earphones.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.