- CLOSED BACK HEADPHONES - The DT 240 PRO is designed with circumaural sound coupling and a closed-back design to reduce ambient noise and prevent sounds from leaking or escaping into your microphone.
- MONITOR HEADPHONES - The DT 240 Pro delivers clean and deep bass, vivid mids and defined highs, perfect for music monitoring and studio recording.
- ATTACHABLE MICROPHONE - The Antlion Audio ModMic 4 allows you to turn any headphones into a headset. Attach the microphone to your headphones with a magnet, making it easy to remove or attach when you don't need it.
- NOISE CANCELING - The ModMic 4 features a uni-directional microphone, which only lets in sound from one direction, radically reducing or eliminating noise that comes from other sources in the room.
- INCLUDES - Beyerdynamic DT 240 Pro Closed Studio Headphones. Antlion Audio ModMic 4.0 Attachable Boom Microphone with Mute Switch. Blucoil Audio Premium 3.5mm Headphone/Microphone Y Splitter Cable (Male-to-Female).
Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO Closed Back Studio Headphones
The DT 240 Pro is a pair of closed-back headphones that offer high noise isolation and minimal sound leakage. Built with comfort and durability in mind, the ergonomic metal headband, soft ear pads, and reinforced cables provides comfort for hours of use.
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Operating Principle: Closed
- Sound Coupling To The Ear: Over-ear
- Normal Frequency Response: 5 - 35,000 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 34 ohm
- Nominal SPL: 99 dB SPL (1 mW / 500 Hz)
- Max. SPL: 119 dB SPL (200 mW / 500 Hz)
- T.H.D: < 0.1% (1 mW / 500 Hz)
- Power Handling Capacity: 100 mW
- Weight: 196 g
- Cable: 1.25m Coiled, Detachable, Single-Sided Cable
- Connection: Gold-plated Mini Stereo Jack (3.5 mm) & 1/4" Adapter (6.35 mm)
Also Comes With:
Antlion Audio ModMic 4 with Mute Switch
With the Antlion Audio ModMic 4, you can conveniently attach the microphone to any headset. This cardioid microphone reduces the sound transmission behind the capsule, thus, eliminating unwanted noise. The ModMic 4 is compatible to use with a lot of devices including Windows and Linux PC.
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional
- Sensitivity: -38 +/-3dB
- Frequency Response: 100Hz~10kHz
- SNR: 50+dB or Lesser
- Impedance: 2.2 KOhm
- Operating Voltage: 1~10V
- Max Current at 2.0V: 500mA
- Max Input SPL: 110dB
- Jack: 3.5mm plated TRS for use with PCs
- Cable: 3.3m length, 2.5mm diameter, coaxial shielding
- Boom: 175mm max length, very bendable with an internal steel spine
- Clasp: 0.5" diameter circle adhesive pad footprint, ~17.5mm total height of attached clasp assembly
Blucoil Y Splitter for Audio, Mic
Conveniently connect your headphone and microphone to just one audio jack with the Blucoil Splitter Cable! The 8-inch long cable features gold-plated 3.5mm TRRS connectors (one female and two males) with high precision copper conductors. The cable precisely transmits clear audio signals, so you don't have to worry about muddy sounds. Plus, the Blucoil cable is protected with a high-density PVC cover jacket. The TRRS Splitter Cable is compatible with Antlion Audio ModMic and many earphones/headphones with a standard 3.5mm jack.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.