Transducer Type: Dynamic
Operating Principle: Closed
Nominal Frequency Response: 5-35,000 Hz
Nominal Impedance: 34 Ohms
Nominal SPL: 96dB SPL (1 mW / 500 Hz)
T.H.D: Less than 0.1% (1 mW / 500 Hz)
Power Handling Capacity: 100 mW
Sound Coupling to Ear: Circumaural
Nominal Headband Pressure: Approx. 5.2N
Length and type of cable: 1.25 m / coiled cable, stretched 3 m, detachable, single-sided
Connection: 3.5mm gold plated stereo jack, 1/4" adapter
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 100 Hz-10 kHz
Sensitivity: -38 +/-3 dB
SNR: Greater than 50 dB
Impedance: 2.2 kOhms
Max Current: @2V: 500 mA
Max SPL Level: 110 dB
Compatibility: Windows and Linux PC (no adapters required), Mac (USB adapter required), Playstation4/XBox One/Wii U (Y adapter required)
Connector: 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS male
Cable Shield Type: Coaxial shielding
Cable Thickness: 1/10"
Cable Length: 10.8'
Boom Length: 6.9"
- HIGH NOISE ATTENUATION - Beyerdynamic designed the DT 240 PRO with circumaural sound coupling, providing excellent ambient noise reduction. This pair is perfect for music monitoring and studio recording.
- ALL EARS ON THE MUSIC - The DT 240 PRO features a closed back design to prevent sounds from leaking or escaping into your microphone. You can monitor your voice more closely when podcasting with the DT 240 PRO.
- MONITOR HEADPHONES - This pair delivers clean and deep bass, vivid mids and defined highs, a significant improvement from other in-ear monitors.
- ANTLION AUDIO MODMIC 4 - Included in this bundle is the noise canceling boom microphone from ANTLION Audio. The ModMic 4 has a cardioid polar pattern which reduces the sound transmission behind the capsule, eliminating ambient noise. This microphone can be attached to any headset and compatible with Linux and Windows PC use.
- INCLUDES - Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO Closed Studio Headphones. Antlion Audio ModMic 4 Attachable Boom Cardioid Microphone with Mute Switch. Blucoil Premium 3.5mm Y Splitter (Male to Female).