- MULTIPLE PATTERN SELECTION - The Blue Microphones Yeti Blackout is sleek, professional recording equipment with unique tri-capsule array (3 condenser capsules). You can select the Stereo mode for recording instruments, vocals, and ensemble choir. Use the Cardioid for voice-overs and podcasts. Switch to the Omnidirectional setting for field recordings and orchestras. For vocal duets or interviews, use the Bidirectional mode.
- NO DELAYS - This USB microphone is equipped with a 3.55 mm zero-latency headphone output so you can monitor your digital audio without any delays.
- REAL-TIME ADJUSTMENTS - The Yeti Blackout features a variable mic gain that allows you to adjust the microphone's sensitivity while speaking or recording live. Turn clockwise for increasing the gain and counterclockwise when you're experiencing digital distortion.
- MAC AND PC COMPATIBLE - You can instantly record vocals or instruments with this plug-and-play microphone. It is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac OS X (10.4.11 or higher).
- INCLUDES - Blue Microphones Yeti USB Mic with 3 Condenser Capsules (Blackout). Blucoil Audio Microphone Pop Filter Double Layer Mask Shield for Studio Recording and Broadcasting with Stand Clip Stabilization Arm, Swivel Mount. Blucoil 6-Foot Premium Extension Cable with Stereo 3.5mm Tips. Blucoil 5-Pack of Reusable Velcro Cable Ties.
Blue Microphones Yeti USB Mic with 3 Condenser Capsules
The Blue Microphones Yeti is a versatile multi-pattern USB mic that creates high-quality audio recordings. It boasts 4 polar patterns that cater to a wide range of applications. You can use the Yeti for recording vocals, instruments, voice-overs, podcasts, ensemble choir, orchestras, conference calls, vocal duets and more. Plus, it is compatible with Apple-Macintosh OS X (10.4.11 or higher) and Windows XP/Vista/7/8.
- Capsules: 3 Blue-proprietary 14mm condenser capsules
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Bidirectional, Omnidirectional, Stereo
- Sample Rate: 48 kHz
- Bit Rate: 16-bit
- Max SPL: 120dB (THD: 0.5% 1kHz)
- Microphone Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Headphone Frequency Response: 15Hz - 22kHz
- Impedance: 16Ohm
- THD: 0.0009%
- Signal to Noise: 100dB
- Power Required/Consumption: 5V 150mA
- System Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10, XP, Vista with 64MB RAM or better and USB 1.1/2.0 or newer | Mac OS X (10.4, 11 or higher) with minimum 64MB RAM and USB 1.1/2.0
- Dimensions (Extended in Stand): 4.72 x 4.92 x 11.61"
- Weight: 1.2 lb (Mic) | 2.2 lb (Stand)
Also Comes With:
Blucoil Pop Filter Windscreen
The premium Blucoil Microphone Pop Filter Windscreen features a 2-layer mesh with a 6-inch diameter. It blocks the air blasted from the user's mouth and disperses any remaining air pressure. Its unique design lessens the energy of plosive sounds caused by hard consonants such as 'p', 'b', and 'g'. So, by the time your recorder has captured your vocals, there are no hisses or popping sounds.
Blucoil 6-FT Headphone Extension Cable
The Blucoil audio cable adds 6 feet of length to your earphones/headphones while maintaining good sound quality. It is equipped with gold-plated split 3.5mm male-to-female TRS connectors and oxygen-free copper (OFC) conductors, ensuring your signal transfer stays clean without any noise distortion. The Blucoil extension cable is compatible with smartphones, PCs, portable amps, MP3 players, and more!
Get this bundle today and receive 5-Pack of Blucoil Reusable Velcro Cable Ties!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.