Capsules: 2 Blue-proprietary 14mm condenser capsules
Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Omnidirectional
Sample Rate: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, and 48kHz
Bit Rate: 16bit and 24bit
Sensitivity: -37dB (1kHz, 1Pa, 0dB=1Va/Pa)
Max SPL: 110dB
Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz
Power Required/Consumption: 5V 150mA max
System Requirements: Windows 7, XP, Vista with minimum 256MB RAM and USB 2.0 | Mac OS X (10.6.4 or higher) with minimum 256MB RAM and USB 2.0
Weight with Stand: 1.39lb
Blue Microphones: Yeti Nano, Pro and USB, Snowball iCE and Studio
AKG: P220, P420
Audio Technica: AT2020, AT2035
Sennheiser: e602 II, E609, e904
Ports: 4 Ports - USB-A 3.0 with 5V, 1A Output
Interface: Type-C cable
Cable Length: 15cm
Upstream Power: Through type-C interface + micro USB port
Transfer Capacity: Up to 5Gbps
Certification: CE, FCC
- OFFERS 2 POLAR PATTERN - The Yeti Nano provides Cardioid and Omnidirectional Pickup Patterns. You can select the Cardioid setting when you're recording one voice or instrument only. If you're recording a group of musicians or conference meeting, select the Omnidirectional mode.
- REPRODUCES PREMIUM SOUND QUALITY - This compact USB condenser microphone that supports 32kHz, 44.1kHz, and 48kHz sample rates. It also features 16-bit and 24-bit bit rates.
- ASSSURES NO-LATENCY MONITORING - The Yeti Nano features a zero-latency headphone output for easy monitoring and playback.
- CONNECTS TO COMPUTERS - Being plug-and-play, the Yeti microphone is automatically recognized by OS X and Windows computers. The included hub allows you to connect it to modern Type-C devices like MacBooks.
- INCLUDES - Blue Microphones Yeti Nano USB Mic (Red Onyx). Blucoil Microphone Pop Filter Double Layer Mask Shield for Studio Recording and Broadcasting with Stand Clip Stabilization Arm, Swivel Mount. Blucoil USB Type-C Mini Hub with 4 USB Ports (5V, 1A) and Fast Charging Cable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.