Capsules: 2 Blue-proprietary 14mm condenser capsules
Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Omnidirectional
Sample Rate: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, and 48kHz
Bit Rate: 16bit and 24bit
Sensitivity: -37dB (1kHz, 1Pa, 0dB=1Va/Pa)
Max SPL: 110dB
Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz
Power Required/Consumption: 5V 150mA max
System Requirements: Windows 7, XP, Vista with minimum 256MB RAM and USB 2.0 | Mac OS X (10.6.4 or higher) with minimum 256MB RAM and USB 2.0
Weight with Stand: 1.39lb
Blue Microphones: Yeti Nano, Pro and USB, Snowball iCE and Studio, Spark Digital
AKG: P220, P420
Audio Technica: AT2020USB, AT2020, AT2035
Sennheiser: e602 II, E609, e904
- DELIVERS HIGH-QUALITY SOUND IN A COMPACT UNIT - The Yeti Nano is a premium USB microphone that supports 32kHz, 44.1kHz, and 48kHz sample rates. It features 16-bit and 24-bit bit rate.
- PROVIDES 2 POLAR PATTERN - You can select the Cardioid setting when you're recording one voice or instrument only. This mode picks up the sound directly coming in front of the microphone. If you're recording a group of musicians or conference meeting, select the Omnidirectional mode. This mode records the ambience from all directions.
- ENSURES ZERO-LATENCY MONITORING - The Yeti Nano features a no-latency headphone output for easy monitoring and playback.
- CONNECTS TO COMPUTERS - Being plug-and-play, the Yeti microphone is automatically recognized by OS X and Windows computers. The included hub allows you to connect it to modern Type-C devices like MacBooks.
- INCLUDES - Blue Microphones Yeti Nano USB Mic (Red Onyx). Blucoil 6-Ft Extension Cable with 3.5mm Male-to-Female Connectors. Blucoil Microphone Pop Filter Double Layer Mask Shield for Studio Recording and Broadcasting with Stand Clip Stabilization Arm, Swivel Mount. 5-Pack of Blucoil Cable Straps.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.