- REPRODUCES AUTHENTIC ACOUSTIC GUITAR SOUNDS - The BOSS AC-3 pedal utilizes advanced Composite Object Sound Modeling (COSM) technology, which analyzes the original sound's electrical and physical characteristics then produces a digital model that can replicate the same sound. This pedal transforms your electric guitar input into beautiful acoustic sounds.
- OFFERS 4 SIMULATION MODES - Thanks to COSM technology, the AC-3 pedal can simulate precise acoustic guitar sounds. BOSS provides Standard, Jumbo, Enhanced, and Piezo-equipped modes.
- PROVIDES FINE-TUNING CONTROLS - The "Body" and "Top" knobs lets you adjust the acoustic guitar's characteristic body resonance and harmonics to match the sound you want.
- ADDS DEPTH TO YOUR SOUND - The AC-3 Acoustic Simulator comes with a built-in digital reverb that adds sweetness to your sound.
- INCLUDES - BOSS AC-3 Acoustic Simulator Pedal for Electric Guitars. Blucoil Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). 2-Pack of Blucoil Right-Angled Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. 4-Pack of Blucoil Thin Celluloid Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors).
BOSS AC-3 Acoustic Simulator Pedal
If you've got a gig and you need an acoustic sound but does not have an acoustic guitar, the BOSS AC-3 is a definite to-go pedal. The Acoustic Simulator stompbox utilizes COSM technology, which provides you with four simulation modes. It transforms your electric guitar's sound into mesmerizing acoustic. The AC-3 comes with built-in digital reverb and two sets of versatile output paths. You can connect this pedal to a standard guitar amp or a PA system.
- Bypass: Buffered Bypass
- Nominal Level: -20dBu Input, -20dBu Output
- Impedance: 1 MOhm Input, 1 kOhm Output, 10 kOhm or greater Recommended Load
- Connectors: 1 x Instrument In, 2 x 1/4" Output
- Power Source: 1 x 9V 6LR61 Alkaline Battery or AC Adapter
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.4 x 2.9 x 5.1"
- Weight: 0.9 lb
Also Comes With:
Blucoil 9V 670mA Power Supply
The 9V Power Supply ensures the correct amount of power gets transmitted to your electronic devices. It offers protection against short circuits, over-temperature, over-current, and over-voltage. The power supply features an extra-long 3m cable and a universal input voltage range of 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz. It works with a wide range of effects pedals BOSS DS-1 Distortion, RC-1 Loop Station, as well as tip-negative electronic musical instruments (e.g., Dr. Beat Metronome) that need the same amp requirements and voltage.
Blucoil Right-Angled Pedal Patch Cables (2-Pack)
These cables interconnect your effects pedals while ensuring efficient and transparent signal transfer. The oxygen-free copper (OFC) cables make sure that no EMI and RFI noises are muddling your signals.
Get the AC-3 Bundle today and receive 4-Pack of Blucoil Celluloid Guitar Picks!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.