- DELIVERS ORGANIC SOUNDS - The BOSS AD-10 uses Acoustic Resonance processing that creates a balance between a pickup and a guitar's natural resonance. It makes a guitar outfitted with a piezo pickup sound like it is miked.
- SUPPRESSES FEEDBACK FREQUENCIES - The Multi-Level Feedback-Reduction is a 2-notch filter that can be tuned manually or automatically to squash background feedback while maintaining the overall tone.
- PROVIDES PRECISE TUNING - The AD-10 Preamp's 4-band EQ section and low-cut filter engage multiple interlocking parameters, which lets you accurately shape your tones with subtle tweaks.
- VERSATILE I/O - You can connect up to two guitars using the Guitar In (1,2) jacks on the rear panel, which allows you to blend different types of pickups. You can also plug in a headphone/stage amp in the 1/4" stereo jacks for easy monitoring.
- INCLUDES - BOSS AD-10 Acoustic Guitar Preamp / DI with Feedback Suppression. Blucoil 10-Foot Balanced XLR Cable - Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers and Pro Devices (Male-to-Female). 2-Pack of Blucoil Right-Angled Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. Blucoil 6-Pack of AA Batteries. 4-Pack of Blucoil Thin Celluloid Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors). Blucoil 6-Pack of Reusable Velcro Cable Ties.
BOSS AD-10 Acoustic Guitar Preamp / DI
One of acoustic guitarists problem with playing is that some pickup system loses the string resonance in their guitars. Hence, BOSS offers the AD-10 Preamp! This acoustic guitar preamp is equipped with Acoustic Resonance processing that provides an organic vibe to your tone. It preserves your sound with the multi-level Feedback-Reduction function. The AD-10 can squash background feedback maintaining your overall balanced tone.
- Phrase Loop: 80 sec.
- Number of Memory: 10
- Modes: Manual and Memory
- Effects: Acoustic Resonance (3type), Comp (2type), 4 Band Eq, Low Cut, Boost, Chorus (3type), Delay (3type), Reverb (3Type), Anti-Feedback (REDUCTION, Notchx2)
- Impedance: GUITAR IN 1,2: 10 MOhm | RETURN INPUT: 220 kOhm | SEND OUTPUT: 1 kOhm | LINE OUT L/PHONES, R/MONO: 44 Ohm | XLR OUT L, R: 600 Ohm
- Nominal Level: GUITAR IN 1,2: -10dBu, Adjustable | RETURN INPUT: -10dBu | SEND OUTPUT: -10dBu | LINE OUT L/PHONES, R/MONO: -10dBu | XLR OUT L, R: -10dBu
- Connectors: 1/4" (return input), 2x 1/4" (Hi-Z) | 1/4" (send output), 2x XLR (main out), 2x 1/4" (line out) | 1/4" (control, expression) | USB Type B
- Power Source: 6x AA alkaline batteries or AC adapter
- Current Draw: 300mA
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.6 x 8.6 x 6.4"
- Weight: 2 lb
Also Comes With:
Blucoil 10-FT Balanced XLR Cable
The 10-foot Blucoil cable interconnects your microphone to an audio interface, mixer, or preamp. It is made with premium Male-to-Female Neutrik-equivalent Zinc Alloy connectors that are protected with a high-density PVC jacket. The 92% shielding protects your audio signal from EMI and RFI. The OFC wire ensures that the best possible conductivity is provided. The Blucoil Balanced XLR Cable also avoids unwanted lost signals or degeneration.
Blucoil Right-Angled Pedal Patch Cables (2-Pack)
These cables interconnect your effects pedals while ensuring efficient and transparent signal transfer. The oxygen-free copper (OFC) cables make sure that no EMI and RFI noises are muddling your signals.
Get the AD-10 Bundle today and receive these Blucoil exclusives:
- 4-Pack of Celluloid Guitar Picks
- 6-Pack of Reusable Velcro Cable Ties
- 6 AA Batteries
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.