- NATURAL UNPLUGGED ACOUSTICS - The BOSS AD-2 uses advanced sound processing to eliminate the quacked tone and harsh response of other acoustic-electric pickup systems. The Acoustic Resonance analyzes your guitar’s input signal, adjusts multiple parameters inside the pedal and responds the way an un-amplified acoustic guitar would.
- SIMPLE FEEDBACK REDUCTION - The Notch knob instantly filters feedback reduction. Easy to use and highly effective feedback buster.
- STUDIO-QUALITY REVERB - Your guitar gets optimized with a turn of the Ambience knob. The control provides wide-ranging, studio-quality reverb into your signal, which never clouds your original tone.
- VERSATILE 2 OUTPUTS - The AD-2 boasts line- and instrument-level outputs for performance versatility. Use the Line Out to send out a balanced signal direct to the PA mixer. The instrument-level output sends the processed signal to your instrument amp.
- INCLUDES - BOSS AD-2 Acoustic Preamp Pedal. Blucoil Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). 4-Pack of Blucoil Thin Celluloid Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors).
BOSS AD-2 Acoustic Preamp Pedal
The BOSS AD-2 is an acoustic preamp pedal with controls for resonance, notch, ambiance, and line and instrument-level outputs. The AD-2 recreates the complex tonal characteristics of an unplugged acoustic guitar. It optimizes the guitar’s reverb and reduces the feedback with a turn of a knob.
- Pedal Type: Acoustic Preamp
- Impedance: 10 MOhm Input, 1 kOhm Output, 600 Ohm Line Out
- Nominal Level: -20 dBu Input, -20 dBu Output, -20 dBu Line Out
- Connectors: 1 x 1/4" Input, 2 x 1/4" (out, balanced line out) Outputs
- Bypass Switching: Buffered Bypass
- Power Source: 9V Alkaline / Carbon-Zinc Battery or 9V AC adaptor
- Current Draw: 55 mA
- Dimensions (DxWxH): 5.1 x 2.8 x 2.3"
- Weight: 1 lb
Also Comes With:
Blucoil 9V 670mA Power Supply
The 9V Power Supply ensures the correct amount of power gets transmitted to your electronic devices. It offers protection against short circuits, over-temperature, over-current, and over-voltage. The power supply features an extra-long 3m cable and a universal input voltage range of 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz. It works with a wide range of effects pedals BOSS DS-1 Distortion, RC-1 Loop Station, as well as tip-negative electronic musical instruments (e.g., Dr. Beat Metronome) that need the same amp requirements and voltage.
Get the AD-2 Bundle today and receive 4-Pack of Blucoil Celluloid Guitar Picks!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.