Bypass: Buffered Bypass
Nominal Level: -20dBu Input, -20dBu Output
Impedance: 1 MOhm Input, 1 kOhm Output, 10 kOhm or greater Recommended Load
Residual Noise: -93dBu or Less (IHF-A, Typical)
Connectors: 1 x Instrument In, 2 x 1/4" Output
Power Source: 9V 6F22 Carbon-Zinc Battery or 9V 6LR61 Alkaline Battery or AC Adapter
Current Draw: 25mA
Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.4 x 2.9 x 5.1"
- PRODUCES SUBTLE TO EXTREME CHORUSING EFFECTS - The BOSS CE-5 Pedal features two-band filters that allow you to create a chorus with a narrow frequency band or sharp chorus stretched to the upper-frequency range.
- CREATES NATURAL CHORUS EFFECT TOO - If you cut the lower frequency range via LOW FILTER knob, you can obtain a natural FX with minimal sound interference between the direct and processed signals.
- PROVIDES COMPLETE CONTROL - You can increase or decrease the level of the chorus FX sound with a turn of the E.LEVEL knob. If you want to adjust the speed of the effect, just rotate the RATE knob. Rotating the DEPTH control counterclockwise creates a shallow chorus FX, while clockwise-turn deepens the effect.
- OFFERS VERSATILE CONNECTION - You've got a mono input and stereo outputs on the CE-5. This means you can connect the pedal to dual amps or use it for studio recording.
- INCLUDES - BOSS CE-5 Stereo Chorus Ensemble Pedal. Blucoil Power Supply Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). 2 x Blucoil Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. 4 x Blucoil Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.