- CREATES DIVERSE BEATS - The BOSS DB-90 Dr. Beat uses realistic PCM drum patterns, and with the Note Mixing function, you can create a variety of beats by adjusting the levels of different note values.
- HELPS YOU LEARN AS YOU PLAY - Follow-along the Rhythm Coach's training mode to improve your accuracy, endurance, and speed. The onboard mic enables you to use the Rhythm Coach with acoustic drums.
- OFFERS MASSIVE MEMORY SPACE - Store up to 10 reference tones and 50 different metronome settings in the device's memory storage.
- MONITOR YOUR BEATS - You can directly connect the DB-90 to a guitar or bass and monitor your sounds via a connected headphone.
- INCLUDES - BOSS DB-90 Dr. Beat Electronic Metronome. 2 9V Alkaline Batteries. Blucoil Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). 2-Pack of Blucoil Premium 10-FT Instrument Cables with 1/4" Straight Connectors and PVC Shield for Guitars and Amps. 2-Pack of Blucoil 5-Foot MIDI Cables. Blucoil 5-Pack of Reusable Velcro Cable Ties.
BOSS DB-90 Dr. Beat Metronome
The DB-90 Dr. Beat offers lots of cool features despite its compact form factor. The electronic metronome produces 4 Beat Tones (including a human voice) and 30 kinds of drum patterns. You get a massive 50 metronome and 10 reference tone memory slots. BOSS equipped the DB-90 with Rhythm Coach, an onboard function that helps build your speed, accuracy, and endurance. Plus, you can chart your progress as you play along.
- Tempo: 30-250 (Accuracy: +/-0.1%)
- Reference Pitch: A4=438Hz~445Hz (1Hz steps)
- Reference Tone: C2-B6 Range (5 octaves, 12 semitones) | +/-1 cent Accuracy
- Pattern: 30 kinds
- Memory Slots: 50 Metronome, 10 Reference Tone
- Power Source: DC 9V Dry Battery or AC adaptor
- Power Consumption: 85 mA or less (with reference tone sounding), 190 mA or less (with signals input to the input jack)
- Dimensions: 4.8 x 6.5 x 1.5"
- Weight: 1 lb
Also Comes With:
Blucoil 9V 670mA Power Supply
The 9V Power Supply ensures the correct amount of power gets transmitted to your electronic devices. It offers protection against short circuits, over-temperature, over-current, and over-voltage. The power supply features an extra-long 3m cable and a universal input voltage range of 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz. It works with a wide range of effects pedals BOSS DS-1 Distortion, RC-1 Loop Station, as well as tip-negative electronic musical instruments that need the same amp requirements and voltage.
Blucoil 10-FT Straight Instrument Cables (2-Pack)
The Blucoil 10-foot instrument cable interconnects your electronic musical instruments (e.g., guitars, bass, keyboards) to a preamp or amplifier's unbalanced input. It features 1/4" male to 1/4" male straight mono plugs. The metal Neutrik connectors ensure reliable durability and improved contact integrity. The cords are protected with conductive PVC shielding, which cancels out electronic and radio frequency interferences. The straight instrument cord removes the need for line-level adapters while Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) wires enhance the signal clarity.
Blucoil 5-FT MIDI Cables (2-Pack)
The 5-foot Blucoil cable is designed to interlink your MIDI devices. It features durable nickel-plated 5-pin DIN plugs that deliver efficient signal transfer. Equipped with an OFC spiral shield, the Blucoil cable efficiently cancels noises caused by electromagnetic interference and radio-frequency interference. This OFC shield helps enhance the signal clarity.
Get this bundle today and receive 5-Pack of Blucoil Reusable Velcro Cable Ties and two 9V Alkaline Batteries!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.