- CREATE DIVERSE BEATS - The DB-90 Dr. Beat's Note Mixing function allows you to adjust the levels of 5 different values to create a variety of fresh beats. BOSS utilizes realistic PCM drum patterns in this electronic metronome.
- PLAY AND LEARN - The onboard Rhythm Coach helps you build your accuracy, endurance, and speed. It has four training modes wherein you can chart your progress as you play.
- OFFERS MASSIVE MEMORY - You can store up to 50 different metronome and 10 reference tone settings in the DB-90's memory storage.
- MONITOR YOUR BEATS - You can connect the DB-90 to a guitar or bass directly. You can also monitor your sounds via connected headphones.
- INCLUDES - BOSS DB-90 Dr. Beat Metronome. 9V 6LR61 Dry Battery. M8 Boss Nut. Soft Case. User Manual. Blucoil Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity).
BOSS DB-90 Dr. Beat Metronome
Despite its compact form factor, the DB-90 Dr. Beat offers loads of cool features. The electronic metronome produces four Beat Tones (including a human voice) and 30 kinds of drum patterns. Plus, you get a massive 50 metronome memory storage and 10 reference tone slots. BOSS equipped the DB-90 with a Rhythm Coach, which helps build your speed, accuracy, and endurance. You can chart your progress as you play along.
- Tempo: 30-250 (Accuracy: +/-0.1%)
- Pattern: 30 kinds
- Beat Tone: Voice 1 (Standard metronome sound), Voice 2 (Electronic metronome sound), Voice 3 (Electronic click sound), Voice 4 (Human voice)
- Reference Pitch: A4=438Hz~445Hz (1Hz steps)
- Reference Tone Range: C2-B6 (5 octaves, 12 semitones)
- Reference Tone Accuracy: +/-1 cent
- Memory Slots: 50 Metronome, 10 Reference Tone
- Speaker: 1x 50mm
- Power Source Options: 9V 6LR61/6F22 Dry battery or AC adapter
- Power Consumption: 85 mA or less (with reference tone sounding), 190 mA or less (with signals input to the INPUT jack)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 122 x 164 x 38mm
- Weight: 1 lb
- Accessories: 9V 6LR61 Dry Battery, M8 Boss Nut, Soft Case, User Manual
Also Comes With:
Blucoil 9V 670mA Power Supply
The 9V Power Supply ensures the correct amount of power gets transmitted to your electronic devices. It offers protection against short circuits, over-temperature, over-current, and over-voltage. The power supply features an extra-long 3m cable and a universal input voltage range of 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz. It works with a wide range of effects pedals BOSS DS-1 Distortion, RC-1 Loop Station, as well as tip-negative electronic musical instruments that need the same amp requirements and voltage.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.