- PROVIDES 12 UNIQUE DELAY MODES - The BOSS DD-500 Stompbox offers various delay types, including the Vintage Digital from DD-2 and SDE-3000.
- PRODUCES PRO-STUDIO SOUNDS - This delay pedal is equipped with high 32bit/96kHz audio processing, which delivers high-end digital tones.
- OFFERS SWITCHABLE BYPASS OPERATION - You can select either True or Buffered Bypass with the DD-500. Buffered Mode enables carryover of the analog dry signal without cutting off unnaturally the delay trails when switching patches.
- GIVES YOU TOTAL FLEXIBILITY - The DD-500 is equipped with a built-in Phrase Looper, MIDI, and USB port. You can record up to 60 seconds of phrase loop on 96kHz mono-frequency. You can also adjust the sound-and-control parameters by syncing this pedal to a computer DAW via MIDI or USB cable.
- INCLUDES - BOSS DD-500 Digital Delay Stompbox. Blucoil Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). 2-Pack of Blucoil Right-Angled Patch Cables for Effects Pedals.
BOSS DD-500 Digital Delay Stompbox
Create extraordinary music with the BOSS DD-500. This pedal offers 12 versatile delay modes with high-quality 32bit/96kHz audio resolution. The Digital Delay Stompbox also features a built-in looper which lets you loop up to 60s in 96kHz mono-frequency and 120s in 48kHz mono-frequency.
- Sampling Frequency: 96kHz
- AD/DA Conversion: 32bits
- Processing: 32bit Floating Point
- Delay Modes: 12 Modes
- Max Delay Time: 10 sec. (depends on delay mode)
- Phrase Loop: 60 sec. (96kHz/MONO, 48kHz/STEREO) | 120 sec. (48 kHz/MONO)
- Patches: 198 (99 banks x 2 [A] [B]), 297 (99 banks x 3 [A] [B] [C])
- Bypass Mode: Buffered Bypass or True Bypass (with Relays)
- Input Level INPUT A/MONO, B: -10dBu Nominal | +8dBu Maximum
- Output Level OUTPUT A/MONO, B: -10dBu Nominal | +8dBu Maximum
- Connectors: 2x 1/4" Inputs, 2 x 1/4" Outputs, 1 x Expression Pedal, MIDI I/O: In/Out/USB
- Power Source Options: 4x AA LR6 Alkaline Batteries or AC Adapter
- Current Draw: 200 mA
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.5 x 6.75 x 5.44"
- Weight: 2 lb
Also Comes With:
Blucoil 9V 670mA Power Supply
The 9V Power Supply ensures the correct amount of power gets transmitted to your electronic devices. It offers protection against short circuits, over-temperature, over-current, and over-voltage. The power supply features an extra-long 3m cable and a universal input voltage range of 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz. It works with a wide range of effects pedals BOSS DS-1 Distortion, RC-1 Loop Station, as well as tip-negative electronic musical instruments (e.g., Dr. Beat Metronome) that need the same amp requirements and voltage.
Blucoil Right-Angled Pedal Patch Cables (2-Pack)
These cables interconnect your effects pedals while ensuring efficient and transparent signal transfer. The oxygen-free copper (OFC) cables make sure that no EMI and RFI noises are muddling your signals.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.