- PROVIDES 300ms to 800ms OF DELAY TIME - The BOSS DM-2W Pedal reproduces the vintage DM-2 Delay sound plus more! It offers 20ms to 300ms of delay in Standard Mode and 40ms to 800ms in Custom Mode.
- LETS YOU CUSTOMIZE THE EFFECT - Turn the ECHO knob clockwise and you can make the delay sound louder. If you rotate it all the way to the left, you'll only hear the direct sound. If you want to hear only a single delay, you can turn the INTENSITY control counterclockwise. You can increase the number of delay repeats by turning this knob towards the right.right.
- GIVES YOU VERSATILE OUTPUTS - The splits outputs of DM-2W, allows you to run you're direct and delay sounds separately.
- OPERATES ON BATTERIES OR EXTERNAL POWER SUPPLY - For true portability, the DM-2W can run on one 9V Alkaline or Carbon-Zinc battery. If you want to play for extended hours, you can also plug in an AC adapter.
- INCLUDES - BOSS DM-2W Waza Craft Analog Delay Pedal. Blucoil Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). 2-Pack of Blucoil Right-Angled Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. 4-Pack of Blucoil Thin Celluloid Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors).
BOSS DM-2W Waza Craft Analog Delay Pedal
The BOSS DM-2W Waza Craft offers a similar warm analog sound of the classic DM-2 Delay but with more versatility suited for modern playing styles. The DM-2W Waza Craft utilizes Bucket-Brigade (BBD) technology to produce rich, full delay effect. This pedal is capable of creating a wide range of tones, ranging from doubling to quick slapback. Its character is distinctly different from digital delay since the DM-2W intensifies the characteristics of the echo repeat. You get two selectable modes on the DM-2W. It offers 20ms to 300ms of delay in Standard Mode and 40ms to 800ms in Custom Mode.
- Delay Time: 20ms to 300ms Standard Mode, 40ms to 800ms Custom Mode
- Impedance: 1 MOhm Input, 1 kOhm Output, 10 kOhm or greater Recommended Load
- Nominal Level: -20dBu Input, -20dBu Output
- Connectors: 2 x 1/4" Inputs, 2 x 1/4" Outputs
- Power Source: 9V 6LR61 Alkaline Battery or 9V 6F22 Carbon-Zinc Battery or AC Adapter
- Current Draw: 35mA
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.87 x 2.32 x 5.08"
- Weight: 1.06 lb
Also Comes With:
Blucoil 9V 670mA Power Supply
The 9V Power Supply ensures the correct amount of power gets transmitted to your electronic devices. It offers protection against short circuits, over-temperature, over-current, and over-voltage. The power supply features an extra-long 3m cable and a universal input voltage range of 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz. It works with a wide range of effects pedals BOSS DS-1 Distortion, RC-1 Loop Station, as well as tip-negative electronic musical instruments (e.g., Dr. Beat Metronome) that need the same amp requirements and voltage.
Blucoil Right-Angled Pedal Patch Cables (2-Pack)
These cables interconnect your effects pedals while ensuring efficient and transparent signal transfer. The oxygen-free copper (OFC) cables make sure that no EMI and RFI noises are muddling your signals.
Get the DM-2W Bundle today and receive 4-Pack of Blucoil Celluloid Guitar Picks!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.