- PRODUCES A RANGE OF ESSENTIAL DISTORTION TONES - The BOSS DS-1 Pedal's 3-control layout enables you to pull out a subtle bite to rich crunch to all-out fuzz. Its midrange gives a distinct tonal flavor.
- PROVIDES MILD-TO-HEAVY GAIN - The orange stompbox can produce a mild boost for driving amps to full-throttle gain for rock riffs, providing a wide range of sound colors.
- RUNS ON AC ADAPTER OR BATTERY POWER - This distortion pedal can be powered by a 9-volt dry battery (50~80 hours) for portable playing or 9V external power supply for extended performances.
- ENSURES LONG-LASTING DURABILITY - BOSS is well known for its durable pedals, and the rugged DS-1 is no exception. It has been in production since 1978, and famous players like Kurt Cobain and Steve Vai have the DS-1 in their pedalboards.
- INCLUDES - BOSS DS-1 Distortion Pedal. 9V Carbon Zinc Battery. Blucoil Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). 2-Pack of Blucoil Right-Angled Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. 4-Pack of Blucoil Thin Celluloid Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors).
BOSS DS-1 Distortion Pedal
The BOSS DS-1 Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal is a reliable staple among rock players as it produces incredible sounds. The rugged distortion stompbox releases rich and dynamic-laden tones. It can also reproduce soft to hard dynamics of playing. The DS-1 has a 3-control layout: Distortion, Level, and Tone, for tailoring your overall sound.
- Impedance: 470 Ohm Input, 1 kOhm Output
- Nominal Level: -20dBu Input, -20dBu Output
- Equivalent Input Noise Level: -122 dBu (IHF-A, Typ.)
- Connectors: 1 x 1/4" Instrument In, 1 x 1/4" Output
- Power Source: DC 9V AC Adapter / 9V carbon-zinc or alkaline battery
- Current Draw: 10Ma
- Battery Life: Approx. 50 hours (Carbon), 80 hours Alkaline
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 2.9 x 5.1 x 2.4"
- Weight: 0.8 lb
Also Comes With:
Blucoil 9V 670mA Power Supply
The 9V Power Supply ensures the correct amount of power gets transmitted to your electronic devices. It offers protection against short circuits, over-temperature, over-current, and over-voltage. The power supply features an extra-long 3m cable and a universal input voltage range of 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz. It works with a wide range of effects pedals BOSS DS-2 Turbo Distortion, RC-1 Loop Station, as well as tip-negative electronic musical instruments (e.g., Dr. Beat Metronome) that need the same amp requirements and voltage.
Blucoil Right-Angled Pedal Patch Cables (2-Pack)
These cables interconnect your effects pedals while ensuring efficient and transparent signal transfer. The oxygen-free copper (OFC) cables make sure that no EMI and RFI noises are muddling your signals.
Get the DS-1 Bundle today and receive 4-Pack of Blucoil Celluloid Guitar Picks!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.