- RICHER DISTORTION – Compared to the DS-1 unit, The DS-2 Turbo produces a richer and fuller distortion. The latter has more grit and dirt in its sound.
- 2 TURBO MODEs – The Turbo Mode I deliver a warm and mellow distortion with flat frequency response while the Turbo Mode II gives a biting distortion with mid-range boost.
- EASY-TO-USE KNOBS – This guitar pedal features 4 knobs: The Level and Distortion are for controlling the amount of signal processing. The Tone dial lets you tailor the EQ right on the unit. Lastly, The Turbo is for switching between Turbo Mode I and Mode II.
- VERSATILITY AND DURABILITY – The DS-2 is housed in a sturdy metal chassis, specifically made for road use. Plus, you can use this compact unit to play classic rock, grunge, punk, hardcore or heavy metal in the studio or on stage.
- INCLUDES – BOSS Audio DS-2 Turbo Distortion Pedal. Hosa GTR-210 10-Feet Straight Guitar Instrument Cable. (2) Hosa CFS-106 1/4" Molded Right-Angle Guitar Patch Cable. 5 Pack of Blucoil Cable Ties.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.